Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE   Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 12:45 am

Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE <a href=Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE 1357323971_zps0c9ec0be" />

Name (Alabaster, Vanouri)

Animal Form: (Mongoose Motif)

Love Interest: (None)

Appearance: ( Vanouri has almost white hair and bright blue eyes. She stands 4'11 despite being an adult, and is usually mocked by others for her youthful appearance. Her small figure hides her natural talent for hand to hand combat and an uncanny ability to control shadows. )

Personality: (Vanouri is childish, but hates being called so, she enjoys pranking others often for her own amusement. She dislikes combat and would rather turn it into a game of "catch" or "hide and seek". Vanouri also possesses a strange and unbearable hatred of snakes as explained by them being the natural enemy of mongooses and will hiss at their very mention.)

History: (Not much is known about Vanouri's past as she shuts down when anyone pries for information, but she is not known to have any living relations. The only info. she has disclosed is that her father taught her to embrace the shadows while her mother taught her to use hand to hand combat. )

Miscellaneous: (Vanouri loves any mongoose keepsakes and keeps a small  mongoose keychain on her person at all times)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by PikaDementia on December 26th 2013, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE   Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 1:34 am

Um.. was I supposed to post this here or under the accepted topic? >.< I'm not used to your format as of yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE   Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 2:26 pm

it takes a while, just be patient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE   Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:53 pm

That didn't really answer my question :/ I'm aware that the process can take awhile but I was asking if I had posted in the right area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE   Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 8:36 pm

Sorry that took so long, but I've been kind-of *meh* about looking over bios the last few days and the other Mods and Admins don't usually do it too often for one reason or another....

Anyways, this is the right section and approved! There's not a huge load of things to talk about, but there's enough to get through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE   Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanouri Alabaster INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1