Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akuma no Musume

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akuma no Musume Empty
PostSubject: Akuma no Musume   Akuma no Musume I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:57 pm

Akuma no Musume Tokisaki-kurumi_696199006
Battle/Training Outfit. (She looks like this under her regular outfit, with the scars and stuff. Also, her eye can do that fire thing, but it's black fire, not blue. And her eyes are still yellow and red):

Name: Akuma no Musume, literally meaning Daughter of Demons (doesn't have a last name)

Weapon:

Love Interest:

Appearance:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 129 lbs
Eye color and Shape: Her right eye is a crimson red, while her left is a golden yellow orange. The thing about her left eye is that it isn't a normal eye, it has what appears to be clock hands, telling the time...(This eye also has moments when it flares up with glowing opaque black flames, the clock hands spinning, and at that moment someone dies. It's kind of like a death clock) She has long black eyelashes, and wears black eyeliner
A little Extra about her eye:
Hair color and Style: Has long, straight black hair that she wears both up and down. When she wears it up, it's usually in twin ponytails, held with either a red maid like head piece, or black ribbons. When it is down, her hair reaches to her ankles. It is silky to the touch, like water woven into silk
Skin: Pale in color, and cold to the touch
Body shape: She is very thin, but despite being so thin, she is quite strong
Markings: Along her torso are stitching scars. On her back is a symbol for demon in Japanese Kanji
Jewelry: A black choker necklace that has a buckle on it, and a black lace garter around her right leg
Clothing: Her casual outfit is a very pretty dress, that is quite fancy. It is a variety of reds and blacks in color, and has frills, bows, and ribbons. It reaches to about her knees. For shoes she wears black ballet shoes, that tie up her calves. Her battle.training outfit contains a black bikini top, VERY short shorts that have a silver and black belt, a long black jacket that she leaves open and has a single white star on the black. For shoes, boots that zip up in the back, and fold over the top, and end just beneath the knee.

Personality: Musume is what one would call...sadistic, evil, bloodthirsty, and a maniac. She's crazy. Period. She loves the scent of blood, and the sight of it all over the place. Pain is pleasure to her, and watching it done to others is like a show. She loves pain so much she doesn't stop at hurting others, she even does damage to herself. Often she can be seen with cut wounds along her thighs, arms, and stomach area. She's dark, and overall one of the very last people one would want to meet down a dark. deserted alley at night

History: Not much is known of her background, except she's the daughter of two powerful demon weapons. They left her when she was young, which was the worst choice they would ever make. When she was seven years old she began her long kill streak, her first target being her own parents, revenge for leaving her all alone. After that, she lost control of who she killed, or when. Up to now, she's killed over fifty, maybe more. Other than her bloody past, nothing else is known.

Miscellaneous: Abilities: Excellent hand to hand combat, soul perception, wavelength manipulation. One of her moves is called Atsuryoku ni Kyōki, or Pressure of Insanity. (think Black Star's Planet Destruction Cannon, but instead of a blue color, it's black, and has sparks of what appear to be electricity and fire). She is very good at using stealth. When she doesn't have a "weapon" she uses a specially made shotgun, that shoots bullets of black fire. She also has two black daggers, and a variety of other weapons.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v9bXPGOfkc

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by Bleeding_Shadows on December 29th 2013, 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Akuma no Musume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma no Musume   Akuma no Musume I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:39 pm

A few things. First, I'd like for you to explein what the clock eye black fire thing is about. Why she has it, what it does, stuff like that.... To me it sounded like when she kills someone it does a cool little trick for a moment from madness or something... but I doubt that's what you intended for it.... Secondly, is her special attack thing only with a weapon? Because if it's a resonance, then that's fine. But IDK how she would be able to make that move work by herself. I mean, as boss as Stein is, even he could only use Soul Purge around his arm and stuff.....

And, finally, probably the biggest issue here...... The kill count. Just to put it lightly, Nebun's responsible for 114 deaths and there's a mission from Lord Death himself after his head. If your character seriously killed over 200 people by herself (not eating their souls) then she would be screwed since the DWMA would pretty immediatly send someone to stop her. And, unlike Nebun, she'd be killed pretty quickly because she doesn't have the same level of abilities that Nebun's gained over time IC.
Back to top Go down

Akuma no Musume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma no Musume   Akuma no Musume I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:47 pm

1. The clock eye. It's like a normal clock most of the time, but when someone is about to die, anywhere, it speeds up (that's for those whose deaths were before their time) those whose deaths are on time it actually stops completely at the moment they are about to die, and then the fire, but the hands remain the same, they don't move fast). The reason she has it...no reason really. It's something she was born with. It's got nothing to do with her powers, it's just a little special thing about her.

2. Yes, it's with resonance. She can pretty much use what Black Star can use, it just looks a bit different from what he does.

3. I'll change that
Back to top Go down

Akuma no Musume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma no Musume   Akuma no Musume I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:51 pm

Wouldn't her eye be spinning and on fire almost all the time, then, since I'd imagine quite a few deaths happen somewhere in the world every minute... especially with Kishin everywhere killing people for power.... I guess it's not a huge deal, but wouldn't it make more sense for it to just work for people in the general area dying or something? Like it only activates when someone in the same thread passes away.
Back to top Go down

Akuma no Musume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma no Musume   Akuma no Musume I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:02 pm

It's in a certain radius
Back to top Go down

Akuma no Musume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma no Musume   Akuma no Musume I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:08 pm

I would have liked at least some insight into why she's got an ability like that, why her eye just happens to be a clock, where the fire comes from or how it appears since she doesn't have magic. But I'm not really a fan of the whole random eye pattern thing in the first place.... But, either way, she's accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akuma no Musume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma no Musume   Akuma no Musume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuma no Musume
Page 1 of 1