Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) Empty
PostSubject: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:30 pm

"Bored...Goddammit I'm so bored!" A young woman whines, walking along a halfway deserted street sidewalk, kicking a rock along the cement. She was an odd looking individual, with bi-colored eyes, and pale skin. She was wearing a very fancy dress, and her jet black hair was done up in twin ponytails. Hanging from her back was a unique looking shotgun, and on her right leg, set underneath a black garter, were two black daggers.

Of all the things strange about this woman, the most strange was her left eye. It was a golden orange-yellow, and had what appeared to be clock hands, a minute and and an hour hand. Not only did it look like a clock, the hands actually moved, and showed the time. As she walked, that eye began to glow, the hands pausing, and a grim smirk forms on her lips. A black, transparent flame bursts into being, and crackles as she walks along, the wind making it dance. After a moment, the flame disappears, and her eye returns to normal, the hands moving once again. "Hmm...looks like someone else just died..." She says, not at all sounding sad about the fact that someone had died. In fact, she sounded overjoyed by it, excited even.

She continued to walk, a new spring in her step. Yes, the pain of others for her was like candy for a child. It brought her excitement, and filled her with an insane urge to start killing just to see it more. To see that pain, to see blood everywhere. Recently she had put a pause on her killing, haven started suspecting that Lord Deth was on to her, so she decided to lay low for a bit. And because she couldn't cause pain for others, she caused pain for herself. Several bandages could be seen upon her, around her wrists, hands, thighs, and lower legs. Causing pain for herself was reprieve for not being able to cause pain for others.

You might be thinking: 'Who is this crazy woman?' or 'I don't like the sound of her!' or even 'What is she? Some kind of demon?!'. Well, if you were, I don't blame you. She's insane, a bloodthirsty maniac who lives on suffering and strife, bloodshed and death. Why? She's the daughter of two demon weapons. Her name? Akuma no Musume...the Daughter...of Demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:53 pm

A ball flew over head of the people in the streets as explosions of flames came from all most every building occurred in it is trail the ball of fire dispersed as a teenage leaped out of the flames mid air with fire trailing from his finger tips and soles of his feet. The boy landed on the ledge in front of the face of the clock in the town's square before erupting into a sadistic, evil, and insane laugh “BE GREATFULL YOUR LONG LOST PROTECTOR PROMETHEUS HAS RETURNED TO GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF FIRE!” He snapped his fingers as the clock face exploded and flames flew into the fire bathing the boy as if he was apart of the flames. He then threw fire balls from his hands setting a few a light "DO YOU FEEL ITS WARMTH! THE WARMTH OF THE FLAMES!...WELL DO YOU? Y....YOU UNGREATFUL SCUM!" he then roared in such a manner it would have put any animal to shame and flames spiralled around his body as they jetted out of his palms, sole and from his mouth and then began to laugh again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:09 pm

At the sound of screams and cries of fright, and the sound of glass shattering, flames flaring, and a maniacal laughter, Akuma turns around to see that what had once been a quiet, peaceful street had transformed into a blazing place of chaos. Just her type of party. Scanning the area with her eyes, it lands on a boy who was standing in the middle of the flames, the fire licking at his body, not even burning him. A smile forms on her lips, so this was the perpetrator of the flames.

She had heard him yelling, and so heard him call himself Prometheus. Very interesting... She walks over to him, casually, not even scared of the tiny bits of fire that were on the streets, the embers floating in the air, and the people scrambling for cover. An ember lands on the bottom of her dress, and it catches fire, but the flames turn black, and it goes out, a smoke like substance forming around the burned area, and the cloth began to flow back together, becoming whole once more.

Only when she was standing right in front of him did she stop walking, a sadistic look in her eye, an a smirk on her lips. "You...who are you?" She grins, her eyes flashing, her teeth sharp, much like that of a vampire, but a lot larger and sharper. She looks into his eyes, seeing his own insanity, his own chaotic being within. They were alike. "I am Akuma no Musume...Daughter of Demons..." Just looking at him, seeing his power...she wanted to see it more, to see him in pain... to see him bring pain to others... She wanted to hurt him, to do things to him that she did to no one else...to cut his skin and see what color would run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:30 pm

The boy looked up at the girl, he had been trying to talk to a bloody corpse which was on fire. He grinned a showing his shark like teeth, his pupils became like crimson glowing dots with in his eyes as he cocked his head to the left as a confused dog would before snapping his fingers and one of the a corpse beside the girl exploded into flames engulfing her as well. He began to laugh manically again, on the underside of his left wrist it could bee seen along his arm the words "YOUR NAME IS JACKAL" spelled out in a scar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:59 pm

She was on fire...but for whatever reason, the fire didn't burn her. She merely waves her hand, and the flames go out, a grin still on her own face. Yes...he was perfect. Perfect in every way. Her eye begins to glow again, and the hands start to race, as a person who was on fire runs around, before falling to the ground, her eye flashing fire, the clock stopping, and the fire goes out. "Perfect...I want you..." She reaches out, her nails sharp like talons. "Be with me! Let me spill blood with you, set things on fire! Blazing, burning, flames of crimson, like the blood flowing from the corpses that lay all across the ground! FIRE! BLOOD! GIVE IT TO ME!" She sounded crazy, insane...but she was. Her eyes flash with want, for him to join her, and they could burn and hurt as many as they wanted...to bring pain to everyone. That was her goal in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:44 pm

When Jackal saw his flames weren't burning the girls he back away and began to hiss at the girl, not understanding how this was possible and he backed away like a wild animal cowering away from it's predator...but then she began talking about burning things and blood...lots and lots blood. That didn't interest him "Blood doesn't interest me I Prometheus, the only thing that interest me is giving the warmth of fire to all. But you can't feel its warmth they are afraid of you (*laughs sadisticly) you want blood fine..."
His body burst into flames as a gender less figure of flames stood before her with metal hands and knifed fingers. The hands flew around the girl and deeply cut her on the side of her neck (not near the wind pipes), her thighs and arms causing blood to seep out "There you go...BLOOD!" He laughed in a voice that had the after sound of fire crackling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:58 pm

Fire...blood...both red, but beautiful. Both can be wild if let loose, but when contained it can be a beautiful thing. She watches with crazed eyes as he backs away, and she laughs, loud and sadistically, anyone left in the range of her voice would shiver from the way it sounded, sending chills down any sane person's spine. Interestedly, she views as his body burst in to flames, a humanoid figure forming from the flames with metal hands and fingers of blades. "PERFECT!" She screams, and when the hands flew at her, slicing her neck, thighs and arms, the blood began to pour, but she didn't feel the pain that most would feel, instead, she felt pleasure, as the crimson liquid dripped to the ground below, making a pool at her feet.

She places her hand on her neck, and pulls it away, staring at the red on her fingers, and her sight gets hazed, she was losing control. The cut at her neck hisses, and the skin melds back together. Her mother, who was a demon weapon, had the ability to heal her wounds in an instant, and that trait had been passed to her. She trembles, but not from fear, but from the pure ecstasy she felt, as her wounds seared from the blades cold cut. She laughed, and laughed, her voice echoing in the area. "Yes! YES! FIRE! AND BLOOD!!! SO TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS, BUT SO ALIKE IN MANY WAYS!!!" She focuses her eyes on the boy, chuckles still coming from her. "Come with me...and you can have all the fire you want...give all the fire you want...Burn and char, make a path of blazing flames..." She walks towards him, her hand held out, blood dripping from her fingers. "Come...with me!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:48 pm

Jackal then clinked the knifed fingers together causing the places he cut on her body to explode, he turned back to human as some of her splatted on his right wrists underside he began to walk to her a patch of fire forming in each step when they were inches way from each other he looked at her blood on his skin and then at her as if he had just figured something out, he licked her blood off his skin and a few embers flew from his hands. He then turned back into his weapon form and the body of fire and grabbed her bloody hand digging the knifes into her hand and setting the blood that covered her hand on fire successfully this time "there is nothing I can't burn...so if you don't give me things to burn I'll dice you up and fry you..." He turned back to normal and licked her blood off her hand, he found away to burn her...as long as he consumed her blood before burning her he could set her alight...then he noticed something after his hand completely reformed that caused him to jerk his hand back 'Her...she,' he thought 'She has warmth in her touch.

(Just giving him a secondary reason for him to stay with her, after all he shouldn't be able to feel anything temperature related. Also those explosions were small in size compared to the ones he made earlier. The ones earlier were like bombs those ones where like firecrackers.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:01 pm

The places where she had been cut explode, though not enough to blow her to pieces. Just enough to give her a shock, like a firecracker. She watches as he licks her blood, and then changes his form again. She screams when he digs his dagger like fingers in her hand, but it wasn't from pain, it was from excitement, her eyes widen, and a crazy look was in them. He sets her hand on fire, the skin bubbling and popping, her nerves twitching. And then he changes back. The fire goes out, and her skin heals. She still was smiling, even while watching as her hand burned.

"I'll give you all the things you want to burn...just be with me!" She watches him, and her eyes narrow in a evil way, a knowing smirk on her lips. She says nothing, bringing her bloody hand to her lips, and licking the blood from her skin, looking like a cat cleaning it's fur. After she had gotten most of the blood off, she holds out her hand to him. "So what do you say? There's no way you can say no..." She begins to laugh, and once more her eye flares up. Death....it was a beautiful thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:19 am

Jackal turned into flames and walked through the girl in front setting her whole body alight as soon as the flames on her died down she would she he would be covering her hands, he had turned back to normal behind the girl but his legs and arms were replaced with a steady stream of fire trailing into the metal knifed finger gloves (kinda like how Soul was able to come partially out of his scythe blade to grab the kishin egg soul in the first episode). Jackal snickered, smirked and began laughing manically before turning back into fire and created a ring of flames around when five streams sprouted from the stream and spiralled skyward around her causing both the fire and the embers to dance around her.....his answer was clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:26 pm

She looks down at her hands, and smirks, a crazed glitter within her eyes. She could feel the power flowing from him, it was amazing. Fire flowed around her like a ring, with pillars of flame streaming skyward, the burning blaze and embers dancing beautifully. "So, your answer is yes...Good choice." She begins to laugh, her voice mingling with Jackal's, the sky almost trembling from the sound.

Not that she would have let him get away with no. She wanted him badly...more than anything ever before. More than blood...which was rare, as blood and pain were her favorite things in life. To want something more than that was definitely new for her, but it was true. As soon as she set her eyes on him for the first time, she knew she wanted him to be with her. To be hers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:51 pm

OOC: So as the hip kids would say these days and excuse my French "Yo dawg let's go f**k some sh*t up." In normal English what I'm tying to say is shall we go spread terror among open topics and claim the souls of the innocent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:23 pm

OOC: Um....what? So are you going to post, or are we moving to a new topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: I believe we move topic but I'm not sure on where to move to. do we go to an open topic and begin messing around there or do we go make a new one and ask a mod to over see and well mod the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:04 pm

OOC: I have no clue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:10 pm

OOC: I just got the answer today from sov owner of Nebun. apparently we just need to state we are killing and taking souls as long as we are realistic about it so no 15 souls in one night. i'll make the topic this time and post the link here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)   Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Demons, One Goal: Akuma no Musume and Jackal (Alpha and Shadows)
Page 1 of 1