Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot ideas(free for everyone to post ideas)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Plot ideas(free for everyone to post ideas) Empty
PostSubject: Plot ideas(free for everyone to post ideas)   Plot ideas(free for everyone to post ideas) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:55 pm

My idea is this. "I see, you failed your target." Spoke death. "We're sorry, we won't fail again." The pair said, ashamed at the failure to capture the soul of the politician. "It isn't that simple children. It seems that you were caught on film while hunting." The two were shown cutting down guards in waves, until it was too much, and they retreated. Their faces were caught on film. "It seems they even managed to track you back into the dessert, until they could do so no more." The two looked at the footage in horrified shock, slightly trembling. "My intelligence says that the man has sent a search party to try and find us. You having transformed into a weapon on camera isn't helping us either. These are troubling circumstances to befall us, but I don't blame you both entirely, it was bound to happen sooner or later. We must prepare ourselves in case things turn sour, and given how you were found out, I would say that is the most likely way things will turn." Death spoke with the utmost seriousness in his goofy voice.

So the government finds out about dwma, and with the guards killed, souls and how to scan for powerful ones to a lesser extent causing a small war to break out between the governments of the world and through the soul scanning, everyonewith the potential to become a weapon, meister, witch or otherwise. Tell me what you thing, and leave your ideas for plots. No heavy bashing if any.
Back to top Go down

Plot ideas(free for everyone to post ideas)
Page 1 of 1