Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread Ideas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thread Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Thread Ideas!   Thread Ideas! I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 9:48 am

Herro erryone!!

I was going through some of the older topics, and I noticed that there were a couple of threads that had zero replies. So I thought, Hey! Lets try to avoid this problem. Soooo..... Thread ideas. I think we should have a thread idea section in the forum, where you basically talk about threads you wanna do, or when you'll be posting a topic, and you'd be able to see if anyone wanted to join your topic beforehand. I'm not saying that it should be custom to make a topic saying "Im about to make a thread" before you make a thread. But just in case you wanted to get your friends involved, or tell people where you wanted the thread to lead... Of course, this is all just my opinion so feel free to discard it. (Btw, I did mention this in the chat box, but I decided to post it here. So please give me feedback if you will.)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Thread Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread Ideas!   Thread Ideas! I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:15 am

It's an inkteresting idea, I think it's tentastic! Though in the end I don't jet to make the choice. Just wanted to add my inkput here.

(Lol, squid puns)
Back to top Go down

Thread Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread Ideas!   Thread Ideas! I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 1:28 pm

EHHH......... The squid puns...... Make them stop!

I'm kind-of unsure about wether or not it would be worthy of an entire setion. To be honest, it would be cool to be able to be like "I'm going to attack ___, come if you want to try and stop it." or "I'm having a party, will anyone join?" But it's something I'll need to think about a little bit. It's possible, but IDK. Maybe you should make a poll to gague some intrest in the concept and see more of what the majority of people think for now.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Thread Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread Ideas!   Thread Ideas! I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 4:50 pm

I would get behind something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thread Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread Ideas!   Thread Ideas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread Ideas!
Page 1 of 1