Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) Empty
PostSubject: Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)   Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 4:55 pm

It was a sunny day in Death City and near the giant stairway in front of the school floated a small girl, sitting sideways on a stick. She wore a purple dress with no sleaves and had raven black hair, covered by a black pointed cap. On her back was a tattered sack of a bag and a smile was across her face.

This girl was Kotori. She was ten years old, alone, and wanted to be a meister. Kotori hopped off the stick, picking it from the air, and began to head up the stairs. Upon reaching the large doors she could see the main hall. This was it. She ran inside excitedly, a sparkle in her eyes. There was nothing that would stop her from being a meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)   Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 7:55 pm

Gabriel mystic walked through the halls reading a book and not even bothering to cover up his wizard soul wavelength, because of this Kotiri runs straight into him. " whoa! " he says as his book flys to the edges of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)   Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:18 pm

Kotori had accidentally ran into someone. The young girl quickly stood up and smiled down at him. He must have been a student here. Maybe he could help her find out where to sign up. Picking up her bag and her stick, she adjusted her hat so that it sat correctly on her head again. This was something she did often.

Kotori then walked over to the book, picked it up, and held it out to the boy that was on the ground in front of her. "Are you ok mister?" She asked in a polite, sing-song tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)   Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:48 pm

Gabriel graciously accepted the book back. he was wearing a purple trench coaght that looked more like a robe. now that his nose wasn't buried in a book, he looked like a male model fricken adorable. he looked her up and down. " Eh your cute, it ok. my names Gabriel, what can I do for you? "
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)   Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:43 pm

Kotori smiled back. "How can I become a meister?" She asked him, hoping he'd point the way to whatever she needed to do. Though the question was vauge, she'd probably gotten her point across. Maybe it'd just take a bit of doing? Or a talk with someone new. She liked new people.

Kotori also liked this boy, to whome she was smiling innocently with her hands behind her back, still gripping the stick. He looked trustworthy. Though to Kotori so did everybody. That was a bad habbit of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)   Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:51 pm

" lets see... there's an admittance office just this way, let me take you there. " he pointed down the hall and started walking. " so tell me about yourself. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)   Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotori applies for the DWMA? (This could go very wrong...)
Page 1 of 1