Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allifair Follon INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allifair Follon INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Allifair Follon INACTIVE   Allifair Follon INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:07 am

Allifair Follon INACTIVE 5688-210

Name:Surname: Follon, Forename:  Allifair (or Allie for shot)

Weapon: Josh

Love Interest:

Appearance: she is 5'3" tall and weigh 110lbs, she has messy darkish red pink hair down just past her ears followed with her large yellowish brown amber eyes. Allie has a very thin, petite and feminine figure is considered to be attractive when she is acting normal... Her clothes style changes daily and never seem to follow a certain theme after all she went to school in a giant pink manatee costume for a month but her usual clothes just tend to be normal girly clothes.

Personality: Allie is very loud, hyperactive, spontaneous emotional, imaginative, very blunt personality,
A bit of an air head, completely irresponsible, very immature and childish. While having a straightforward personality he is a bit of a crybaby and scaredy cat at the same, but all the above to the side she is just a goofy person who has a big heart and stands out from the crowd no matter what she is doing.

History: Allie was born into one of 6 daughters in a single upperclass family in London, being the youngest she tended to be forgotten about due to her parents being busy with everything and everyone else. Because of all this from a young age she aimed to always stand out from her sisters and to be the best at what she was doing which lead to her unusual behaviour. After her uncle graduated from the DWMA she decided to go there because of her father's comment on the place "Tch, nothing is normal."......she literally left the same day her said that not even realising it was a snarky comment.

Miscellaneous: she has slightly abnormal speed and strength for a girl her age and has cat like reflexes.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul reaper
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Allifair Follon INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allifair Follon INACTIVE   Allifair Follon INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:16 pm

Simple but solid. Looks good, her personality and history remind me of ti lee in avatar.
Back to top Go down

Allifair Follon INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1