Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 5:48 pm

Anna sneaked behind Tristan and put her hands on his shoulders. "Are you sleeping?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:19 pm

Gabriel stood up and rubbed his aching head. then he walked over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:54 pm

Jet stands up and walks over to Metzger his hands in his pockets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:17 pm

dylan walked over aswell.
"ok, now both of you, transform"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:31 pm

Jet nods glows gray and transforms into a rapier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:40 pm

Gabriel thinks for a moment, then turns into a falcon not Shure if she was talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:43 pm

Kokoa hadn't moved from her spot since she arrived. She watched silently as Jet and Dylan approached Ms. Metzger. She would have raised her had but he was distracted by the birds outside the window. Now she was curious about what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:57 pm

The extremely late Kataro stumbled into the room. Not know what was going on, he was a little shocked. "... Umm..... Hi............. *cough*........." He needed to talk to Metzger in private, but it could wait.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:58 pm

Anna poked Tristan's head "I knew it! He is sleeping!". She poked his head again "Or ignoring me!" She poked Tristan's head again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:06 pm

connor sat next to anna. "He's not sleeping, the fall knocked him out"

dylan transformed and fell into ms.metzger's hand.

"ok, in your human form you can partially turn into your weapon, try to do that now, but into another weapon form. It will seem difficult at first, but you'll get used to it with practice."

Dylan tried this and slowly formed into a Musket, the same color as the body of the spear. With a bayonet the same color as the spearhead

"nice, keep in mind this won't work for everyone."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:10 pm

Anna looked at Connor "What?" she asked and poked Tristan's head again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:16 pm

" you didnt see? when all the chairs fell back to the ground tristan hit his head and landed perfectly in this seat" connor said as he threw a pen at tristan to wake him up.

As he jumped awake his chair fell back and he hit his head yet again. "whaaa......" he was totally confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:22 pm

Jet transforms back into human form nods an closes his eyes contracting hard no weapon in mind when the blade of a dagger forms from his wrist and down to his elbow and if anyone has meet his brother you would say that Jacob's blades and Jet's new blade were exactly alike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:24 pm

"it's as simple as that..." she held up the musket she squinted her eyes and pulled the trigger. The bullet left a small, paper thin cut on connor's cheeck.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:27 pm

Anna looked at Tristan "Are you ok, buddy?" she asked and poked him

Last edited by Leke on January 4th 2014, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:29 pm

Jet opens his eyes and looks at the blade and just stares starting to mutter "it is not possible his blade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:33 pm

"jet, what's wrong." she saw the look on his face and got curious.

"yea... i- i'm fine..." this confusion gave him odd visions. He saw images of his father murdering his mother, the sleepless cold nights working, and eventually running away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:36 pm

Anna looked at Tristan's eyes "Are you sure?" she asked,worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:38 pm

his eyes widened "yeah... don't worry about it." he was scared, he tried to erase the thought from his mind. what if his father found him? what would happen to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:45 pm

Jet slowly let's his wrist go back to normal and looks up fire in his eyes "That blade is a exact copy of my brother's."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:51 pm

Anna was still worried "A-Are you sure, Tristan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:11 pm

Kokoa stared at everyone and what they were doing. She was really surprised no one had noticed her presence yet, maybe because she wasn't being as loud as she usually was. She took a seat in a chair nearby and started swinging her feet back and forth with her hands on her upper thighs waiting or something to happen or, more exactly, to be noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 12:56 am

Gabriel sat down. he wasn't a weapon nor did he have a weapon so he started to practice drawing transmutation circles in his notebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:59 am

"the gene was always there, you shouldn't be shocked."she says "okay go sit down.

dylan turned into a human and then sat down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 7:09 am

Anna turned around and sighed. Then she noticed Kokoa. She tried to smile "Hi..Koko." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next