Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 9:57 am

”ok, now i want you to categorize yourselves into 3 groups. Strength on that wall, stealth on that wall, and intelligence stay in your seats. This will help me coordinate you better on missions"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 11:00 am

Gabriel stayed sat down, he was far more intelligent than he was sneaky. though he was quite sneaky. compared to others his strength was shameful, so he was happy to just stay in the intelligence category.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 12:12 pm

Jet walks over to the wall for stealth andstarts to think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 12:56 pm

connor walked over to the strength wall with dylan.

tristan walked over to stealth with anna.

"Now i want you to be aware of eachother's abilities. Use eachother to your advantage. Remember that you guys are a team. Meeting dismissed"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:29 pm

Anna crossed her arms and looked at Tristan Hm.. "Hey Tristan! Would you like to go on a walk with me?" She asked. Anna was hiding that she was worried about him, because she saw something in his eyes. Fear? Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:34 pm

"yeah sure..." he stood up and began walking with her
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:40 pm

Anna started wondering "Hmm...I don't know too much about you, Tristan..And today I saw something in your eyes. Tell me, what happened?" She asked, worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:49 pm

"when i hit my head i must have done something to my brain. for a few minutes all i could see was my father killing my mother, over and over again. And then i thought of the harsh reality that he's still alive, if he finds me i-" he teared up a little "i just don't know..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:54 pm

Anna looked down "Oh..I'm sorry." Them she broke her rule and hugged him "Don't worry, Tristan..I'm here to protect you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:04 pm

"thanks anna, promise me, if he finds us, We'll kill him."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:09 pm

Anna looked at Tristan's eyes "I promise. And if you want..I can kill him myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:27 pm

"no, i want you to kill him using me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:31 pm

Anna nodded "Okay!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:39 pm

"And now that you know about me, what's your story"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 3:11 pm

Anna: "Well..From my childhood I liked being a ninja. I loved following everyone and scaring them by appearaing out of nowhere. My parents were always working and they never had time for their children..For me and my brother..I learned a few tricks, like that with smoke bomb. Then we decided to enroll the academy and move to Death City. And thee-" She bit her tongue by an accident" Then..I met you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 4:28 pm

"I spent my childhood travelling through europe. I snuck onto a cruise ship that stopped in florida, and then i made my way here. And then i met you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 4:33 pm

Anna smiled "So..The DWMA is a place where..Where..Uhm..I forgot the word"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:49 pm

Gabriel hadn't heard the order to leave the room he was so busy drawing. " killing solves nothing... " he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:58 pm

"It's more than just a school. It's hard to explain"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:03 pm

Anna poked Tristan's head "Yes! You're right! Shibusen is just too awesome!" Then she started thinking about something "Hm.." She was thinking about the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:03 pm

"On an unrelated note, how about some training. I hear connor was looking for a sparring partner."

ooc:part 2???????
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:10 pm

OOC: Yeah. Sure
Anna nodded "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)   Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovering One's Potential (Sofia Only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3