Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplistia "Greed" Klevo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aplistia "Greed" Klevo Empty
PostSubject: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:36 pm

Aplistia "Greed" Klevo Anime-boy-sofa-cartoon-31000

Name: Aplistia Klevo

Weapon: His weapon is a sword cane with the symbol of a dragon on the top of it. The cane is about 4,5 in size and the blade itself is 4'0 inches.
Aplistia "Greed" Klevo Cane-Swords

Personaility: Aplistia is a very greedy Kishin egg all he thinks about is having everything in the world and even then he would want more. He can get really angry when he doesn't get what he wants, he is very smirk and he is a major asshole. He loves taking whats not his from gold to souls he loves to have them all on occasions he will even keep the souls in his treasure room with all the other items he stole from others. He when not stealing he is killing anything in his sight but still even when doing that he is stealing the lives of those he kills. When he doesn't want to kill he is useally seen at chupa cabra's stealing the hearts of the women that work there, he is a pretty calm and collected guy too when it comes to getting what he wants he can eaisly word his way into a friendship with someone.

History:When he was five he was a very greedy child he would take things from his parents and other siblings but that was only the beginning. When he was 10 he was stealing more things but this time from other people from stealing from stores to stealing the clothing off of other people and than he got an idea why not he have there souls aswell. His first kill was when he was 11 on his birthday it was like a special birthday present from the person he killed to him, he had followed them all the way to their home and then when they were in their home he killed them, than he stole everything in the house. Once the soul was back in his treasure room he decided to steal more souls but he would never eat them for he still did not know wether or not he wanted to. At the age of 20 he killed his own parents and siblings souls, storeing them into the treasure room they had begun to get suspicious and worried about him they shouldn't have. Now we go to the view to one of his personal journal entries from age 20 to --

Entry 1: "So i have finally done it i have killed my parents souls along with my dear brother and sisters soul i'm still deciding if i should eat their souls or not. I shall go out again tonight stealing more and more souls, i love killing everything for it's just so fun to see them scream before they die."

Entry 2: "I have just gotten a few new souls to add to y collection so far i have 15 souls it's not enough it will never be enough nothing will ever be enough. I have been thinking still if i should try and eat one of the souls ive heard what happens to people that do my mind is telling me no but my body is telling me yes all that power i would get it makes me shiver just to think about it."

Entry 3: "I have decided to eat the souls all of them i could feel their energies rushing into me it felt amazing made me shiver all over in delight, when i ate the souls nothing seemed to happen but than i felt a painful sensation in my back and before i knew it i had grown scales on my back along with some spikes on the line of my spine."

Entry 4: Three years has passed since ive eaten those souls i have forgotten to post in these entries till i remembered last night, every since ive went back to collecting more souls though now i seem to collect them with much more ease like takeing candy from a infant. Though i continue to store the souls i still enjoy myself and eat atleast one or two of them the pleasure of them still runs through my body everytime. Today is my birthday seems i have no one to celebrate it with cause i killed them all...oh well i guess the citizens of death city will give me plenty of gifts today.

Entry 5: Comeing Soon

Abilities:

AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
VanishAplistia vanishes into thin air not a trace of him left behind but he is still there just hidden from view this move can be very useful when in a tough situation that involves this move like escaping from the sight of a Meister and Weapon. Not Unlocked 20
FazeThis move allows Aplistia to travel through walls and other objects that would normally be solid though he cannot faze through living things. Not Unlocked30
FlashThis move makes the target become blind and unable to see anything that is around them it works like a flash gernade and will wear off over time.40
Light FeetIt does what it says it does it makes the user lighter they can now not only jump higher and run faster but their footsteps can't be heard. Unlocked 5
Summon FamiliarsAplistia summons a pack of shadow wolves that will fight by him till they are either defeated or the target is dead.60
Whats Yours Is MineHe saps the energy from the target makeing them become weaker or more fatigued than uses that energy to give him well more energy. It needs to be physical contact to work15
Golden BarrierCreates a barrier of Golden light that protects the user and anything behind the user.20
Crystal ClearAllows the user to see through walls and other solid objects sort of like heat vision16
CloneCreates a clone of the user that will fight with the user and act like the user till death. It can physically harm a living being. 59
Poisoned With GreedThis makes the target become greedy not carrying for anyone but themselves they will even attack someone if someone has what they want. Which would be basically anything on the person. 26

Miscellaneous:
-Loves Taco's
-Has 15 souls

Have you read the rules: I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by Gaffey on January 10th 2014, 11:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:59 pm

Just a few things.... For one, this isn't really an issue as much as just a personal oppinion, but there's SO many red-eyed white-haired pale anime guys!

Anyways, onto serious stuff. How many souls does he have in storage? In the history it says that he gathered 15, then became proficiant at collecting them over the next three years.... Soo... I assume he would already have gotten to at least 20? Not that it makes that much of a difference because his abilities seem to cap 5 souls after the ammount you're suppost to start with, but still, I'd kind-of like to know exactly how many he actually has.

Other than that, his abilities seem pretty OP to start out with. His powers have no downside and he starts with the ability to be perfectly silent, unnaturally fast, invisible, able to blind multiple people, and able to hide through the ground. So if he came at you with a sword and went all-out, you would have literally no way to find where he is without Soul Perception or something, so he'd be able to easilly instantly kill anyone he fought or run them down if they try to escape. It would be alright if he just started out with one of these abilities and have the rest unlock as he gains more souls over time or if there was some restriction, but all at once unrestricted is just too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 12:23 am

Fixed Him. Sorry this is my first time making a kishin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 12:41 am

As a rule, kishin eggs can only start out with 15 souls or less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 12:58 am

fixed fixed again
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:34 am

You record the number of souls in the table. If the number you already have in there is the limit, just make it a fraction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:41 am

in my words please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:10 pm

How the souls work is that when the character gets to ___ many souls, the ability unlocks. So, since I assume you're thinking that you have to pay the souls to unlock abilities one at a time or something, if the abilities Vanish, Faze, Flash, and Summon Familiars would unlock in that order at the same required ammount of souls, then it should go something like this:

Vanish: 20 souls
Faze: 30 souls
Flash: 40 souls
Summon Familiars: 60 souls

Make sense?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 7:04 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 7:09 pm

Ok, accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplistia "Greed" Klevo   Aplistia "Greed" Klevo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplistia "Greed" Klevo
Page 1 of 1