Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:58 am

Name:Greed (Donyoku) Aka :Jin

Appearence:
Greed appears to be that of 5'4 in height, and weighs 100 lbs. However the male is known to lean over ever so slightly making him shorter than usual. Having been crafted from madness his appearance should be rather strange, but isn't. Greed looks just as ordinary as anyone else would. Slight differences such as his pale white serpent like tail being the most accurate example. It has somehow grown outward from his back, and developed the head of a serpent. Or in other words it became sentient itself. The serpents underbelly is a vivid purple, and has a single strip of red traveling through it. This red coloring ends just at the location dipping into Greed's lower back. It's eyes were the same as Greed, and shone in a golden pigment.

As for the males face it can be known as unknown. Fore he wears a mask that covers the entirety of it. It allows only the viable aspects of his eyes to be seen as well. The locks of a reddish hair also would hang down to about shoulder length as well. Grey streaks complemented this color, but only at the tips. The clowns skin were quite ordinary, and gave lift to the color of tanned brown.

Having a somewhat slender body the male couldn't be less fit. That could because he had only used his powers to fught. Never really having to actually make contact physically. In retrospect that would most likely be a horrible idea any way. So his body is quite frail, and most of his bones are in view under his skin. Silk robes of high caliber covered his body in all aspects. Being a grey pigment they suited him to some degree as his jeans were also that color. Tattoos of serpents grazed his torso as well, and slithered their way to a spot just on the neck.

Personallity:

Greed is something of dire interest. For a clown however he may be a bit tricky. Never once has he given into the madness around him. In fact he'd have to despair at it's existence for creating him, and correspondingly corrupting Desco. Sly,manipulative, and of course loving? Loving in a sense that he enjoys taking the lives of others, and then telling them " Pain is true love". Or maybe tossing babies over building ledges wasn't enough to get his idols attention. Well maybe he doesn't enjoy it. Maybe it is just needed to impress the one he longs for. So much so that he decided to corrupt her with madness. Silent whispers to her every night. Insightful entering her mind, and changing memories. Desperation runs deep through him. Yet his goal is not complete.

Desco still doesn't love him. Yet alone notice him. Because of this he turned to being a sulker. He has been seen dwelling in sorrow, and screaming at the wall for hours. Talking to nothing, and imagining Desco everywhere he goes. Sometimes kidnapping children, and teenage woman has happened. However he'd kill them soon after. Why you ask? To devote his love to Desco of course. Why did love torture him so?

" Now if only love were so kind as Dear Desco." ~ Greed

Love interest:Desco

History:
Why am I here? My purpose in this world yet be known.. Am I to be no more than a wanderer of time? A slave to everything,everyone, and even too myself? Madness made me suffer. It made me hated by all except evil. I can never avoid anything. Every fight I've encounter always ends the same. Me conjoined by the madness of my master. Time soon enough forcefully ended that conjoined linking as I joined the Soul of one named Desco.

The very girl that transcends madness through Greed. She summons me by simply being herself. Now why is that? Why is she so special? Have I really been forsaken by this being they call God? I guess I'll never escape the world around me. Reality will be nothing once were through with the word. Illusion shall plague the mind of my new master. The future Kishin herself Desco the Thieving Blossom.

Day 1 :
Day 1 of my live around the Dark Weapon Desco. The subject has yet to experience any vital changes in her mind. She only focuses on the Greed that compels her to steal items of value. Her motives seem only human to me. What makes her so scary? Why is she feared. Haven't I missed something here. ~ Entry Ends

Day 6:

After observing the subject known as Desco further I've noticed something peculiar. The bag from nearly 4 days ago had still been with her. However it is lighter than before. Miesters no longer chase after her. Nor have I actually seen the same pair twice. Only the echoed screams hidden behind curtains of shadow are heard. I wonder what is happening. One day the bag is empty, and the full. What's her secret I wonder. ~ Entry Ends

Day 26:

Desco has been periodically crazed by my constant whispering. She seems to have become a more twisted individual before I interfered as well. That bag she carried has been emptied completely as well. However the items she carried were innocent human souls. Now they've all been devoured by her as well. A courteous spurt corrupted by madness like me. Terrible isn't it just that wonderful. Now she'll be on the path too a kishin soon enough. ~ Entry End

Abilities:

Missing Soul Wave length~ Having lacked a Soul Wavelength the clown may not use Weapon partners.

Greed Wavelength ~
The Greed Wavelength is a experimental wavelength deprived from madness. It makes all those around it quench from the souls around them. Whether they be innocent souls, or evil souls. However it depends on the person's alignment to both sides. A person too far on the evil side will most likely quench for innocent souls over evil souls. It may be viable in the form of a yellow aura tainted by black streaks.~0 Souls required

Soul World Travel : The name says it all.. Greed is able to travel into the depths of one's heart, and soul to travel through ones Soul World.

Projections Of Fear :
This ability is the projection of one's soul into many different images. Mostly the images will be if the clown itself. Each image is like a mirror, and will reflect objects on it's body as such. They may take basic damage such as scratches, kicks, and punches. However the projections can't attack themselves. ~ 0 Souls required

Orbs of Bladed Oblivion:
The orbs of Bladed Oblivion take form of 8 golden orbs. Each being no bigger than a baseball in length as well. These orbs are coated in a layer of 6 rings that overlap each other creating an orbital covering of rings. At the users command these orbs will being to morph, and shift their form into blade like shapes. Any bladed weapon the user has seen before may be used as the base for the orbs transformation. Each one may be the same weapon, or a different one depending on preferences. Being a quite simple weapon to use it only requires the user to think of the target, and general location of attack.

From there it will be as if the attacks were from their own hands rather than the orb. So basically the orbs become attached to the user in a metal like state. The possession of these orbs is completely dependent on the ownership of a special display of rings. The rings in question will almost always be seen as well. As a last ditch effort these orbs may be unlimited created by these rings until they are destroyed. A total of 8 rings exist within, or around owner. While in non combat situations the orbs simply hover about one's body until needed.

Miscellaneous:
* An obsession with Desco.
* Wishes to make Desco a Kishin.
* Usually travels through the mind of Desco.

Last edited by Yumerki Advocate of Desco on May 25th 2014, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:00 pm

I'm guessing this is a Work In Progress?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:49 pm

.-. Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:22 pm

.-. Bump. Now I'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:48 pm

Wow. This guy needs to get a hobby.
Before I accept it, I need to ask about that last ability, cause it's not entirely clear. Can anyone use the orbs, or is it for Greed specifically?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:23 pm

It's for Greed specifically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:33 pm

Alright. Everything seems okay to me.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:41 am

.-. At somw point the ability will level up though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]   Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greed The Serpent Of Calamity[Finished]
Page 1 of 1