Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning at Ace's House?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Good morning at Ace's House?! Empty
PostSubject: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:12 pm

Beyril was careful not to make too much noise closing the front doors to Ace's house. The last thing she wanted to do was repay his kindness in letting her stay there by waking him up. She sat 2 paper bags and 2 paper coffee cups on the kitchen table, the warm inviting smell of fresh breakfast wafting through the house.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:05 pm

I was sitting on the roof of the mansion, surveying the city the city when I saw Beyril come in with paper bags. "I hope she doesn't expect me to eat anything." Carefully I eased myself down off the roof, and in to the window of one of the rooms on the top floor. Once downstairs in the main room, I turned and went in to the kitchen where I expected to find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:42 pm

Beyril smiled at turned around, "Oh, good morning there. I didn't wake you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:26 pm

"I don't really sleep..." I said leaning against the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:32 pm

Beyril held up a bag, "I didn't have anything to make breakfast with, so I picked something up." she offered, "Eggs, bacon, and bagels."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:47 pm

Food........ "I don't really eat breakfast..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:48 pm

Beyril's enthusiasm fell a bit, "Oh... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:03 am

"It doesn't matter. And ummm... you don't have to go out and get food, I've got plenty in the vault." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:11 am

Beyril smiled, "Sorry, I didn't know. They probably aren't very good anyway." She sat the bag back down and glanced at it hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:33 am

"I don't mind if you eat. It's hardly an inconvenience. I will eat when I want, what time you do so or where is of no importance to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:35 am

Beyril smiled, "I'd rather not be any inconvenience at all." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:42 am

"You aren't." I said circling the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:45 am

"We'll that's good." She smiled, "I was curious, though, about how you'd feel about me trying to clean up the yard a bit. Some of the bushes are well... Bushy." She chuckled.

OOC: Beyril/Helmut is feeling a tad neglected. :(
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:59 am

"Aside from the trimming on the bushes, I believe that there's nothing to tend to. Though I do think that one of the Sakura trees has begun to wilt. It appears that with as much as a green thumb as mine, I can only keep up on the trees for so long with limited water."

OOC: O sorry, my notifications are flooded, so I'm having trouble keeping up. It's like at 500 notifications...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:30 am

Beyril nodded, "I might be able to perk it back up again."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:28 am

"Alright... Hey Beyril can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:29 am

Beyril nodded, "Of course! Anything." She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 3:16 am

"Well..." I stopped circling the table. "If I wanted to take a girl out on a date... How exactly would I do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:01 am

Beyril smiled, "Well, it depends what kind of mood you're going for. If you're more the traditionalist, there's dinner and a movie, or you could get creative."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:18 pm

"Explain creative..." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:25 pm

"Like if you wanted to take her somewhere you think would reflect her uniqueness as a person." Beyril explained, "If she likes music, maybe a concert, or if she likes art, a museum... You get the idea."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:38 pm

"I see... Now I just need to figure out what she likes... We'll be having company later tonight. Also... I may need your help at one point or another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:39 pm

Beyril smiled brightly, "Of course! What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:53 pm

"Most likely advice, though that'll come later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:59 pm

Beyril smiled, "Happy to help however I can!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning at Ace's House?!   Good morning at Ace's House?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning at Ace's House?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next