Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning class

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:15 pm

Ooc: I am warning that this thread may contain heavy swearinng.

siku came in to teach the class about 10 minutes late, he sat down at his desk an kicked his feet up. "Alright listen up, from today forward, I'll be your new teacher. Now to get to know you or some shit, Ill call your name and you tell me about yourself mmkay?"
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:24 pm

Kataro sat in the classroom. He was irritated by this asshole of a teacher. He looked out of the window and hoped that his name wasn't called.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:34 pm

" Hattori, kataro?" Siku says as he laid back further in his chair.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:41 pm

ben sat on the second row of the class. he hated Siku, how anyone thought that a known felon should be aloud to teach was horrible. he looked at him with contempt, just one thing to set him over edge. one thing he was looking for.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:07 am

Kokoa just sat at her usual seat in the middle of the room, daydreaming. She hadn't even noticed her new teacher and wasn't planning on paying attention soon.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:13 am

Ooc: I'm just gona move on because he isn't here.

"Ben" siku says yawning.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:27 am

" yesss? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:33 am

Look, there's a bird. That's a pretty bird, what would happen if people could fly like birds? Kokoa thought while staring at the window.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:37 am

"tell me about yourself, any interests of hobbies? Anything to lengthen this conversation because much like you I don't feel like doing any work."
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 1:40 am

[OOC: Mind if I join?]

Maria entered the class, her hands in her pockets, sitting down at her seat.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:32 am

Ooc: go right ahead
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:27 am

OOC: sorry guy... I'm back.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:30 am

" myself. hmmm... when I was born my mother died of berthing complications. me and my dad lived out in the country were I met a man and he trained me in martial arts and literalacher. but then my dads debt started piling up and we moved to the city. more and more people wanted money he didn't have so he started robbing places... using me. it didn't take ling for Arthur to stop me and since then we've been inseparable. " he left out the part when Arthur killed his dad in self defense. he didn't trust siku with all of the information.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:16 am

The pale female yawned, faint dark circles underneath her eyes as she rested her face onto her hand, keeping support from her elbow slipping as well. "I don't wanna talk right now…" she groaned, obviously tired.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:29 am

Kataro was a bit saddened at Ben's history. But it wasn't worse than his.

"Wow... I wish I had to go through what he did..."

Kataro thought to himself as he looked out of the window. Kataro looked down at his notebook and began to doodle random imagination. Kataro was a pretty good artist.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 5:19 pm

Kokoa's attention was now dragged by Ben's story, she had only met him a couple of times and certainly wasn't expecting him to have such a difficult story.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:22 pm

" ohhh. don't look at me like that. at least I'm not Arthu- " he stoped himself. that was very personal information. " so kataro, what about you? " he said changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:26 pm

"NO!" Kokoa screamed standing up from her seat and approaching Ben "What you need is a huggy hug~" she then spread her arms wide open and gave the 12-year-old a big bear hug.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:48 pm

She stared at Kokoa, blinking as she was not impressed. "Charming…" she muttered, before she made a loud face desk. "Mornings…" she hissed. "I hate them…"
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:09 pm

ben hugged her back. after a moment he muttered. " help... dying... "
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:19 pm

Maria sighed, standing up and walking towards Kokoa, taking her by the arms, and pulling her off Ben. "Alright, enough with the hug fest…" she said.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:53 pm

Katari turned his head and didn't reply to the question. He tried his best to block his history out if his memories.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:07 pm

Maria turned her head and just gave the teacher a rude glare.
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:22 pm

siku noticed Mari staring at him. "You know what? Sitting down and writing isn't my kinda thing." He stood up. "I'm into more of a hands on type of learning. So who here, is confident that they can face me in a fight?"
Back to top Go down

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:30 pm

Kokoa was dragged away by Maria "Nuuuuuu~" but then heard the teacher asking to be challenged. She turned to see the guy from the other day and humphed as her only response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next