Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A morning walk

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:02 pm

Julia walked calmly through the long streets of Death City. It was still quite early in the morning and Julia and Julia was quite lost. Despite a total lack of knowledge of where she was, she was learning about the cit, even though she appeared to be completely roaming.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:46 pm

A pie came flying out of a nearby bush and hit Julia in the face, followed by a very beep loud and the sound of a machine parts and engine whirling.

OOC: my character will be introduced next post.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:49 pm

Julia was startled by the pie that struck her face, but more so the sound of machines whirling. She then drew her staff and said timidly, "Who's there. Show yourself."
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:43 pm

No one answered but there was a click soon after she spoke once again from the area where the pie came flying from. Two minutes would pas when a girl moving as if she was on roller-skates went straight into the bush where the pie came from.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:46 pm

"Hello, Who are you?" Julia asked as she wiped pie from her staff, while holding her staff ready.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:55 pm

OOC: Dude Ida is behind the bush Julia would need to go over too her to speak to her.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:58 pm

Julia slowly walked towards the bush getting closer and closer to the ominous machine sounds and the curious girl, "Who are you?" Julia said as she arrived.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:12 pm

There behind the bush was a girl working on a machine who was dressed in black combat boots that her oiled stained jeans were tucked into, a baseball jacket that was open showing an oil stained white tank top and with a pair of steam punk versioned World War 2 aviator goggles with her hair tied back in a pony tail which reached down past her hip in length. When Julia asked her who she was she jolted up startled accidently kicking the machine sending another pie into Julia's face "WHO AM I? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SNEAKING UP ON PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" she yelled at the girl being more shocked then angry also she didn't notice that a second pie had thrown into Julia's face.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:16 pm

"Who do you think you are throwing pie's in a witch's face!" Julia said angry at the girl in the bush. She was curoius at who it was working on this machine but was alot madder about the pies.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:18 pm

"I didn't throw no pie!" She replied as she pointed at the machine
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:22 pm

Julia was even madder now, poining to her pie covered face. "Then who did?!" she yelled, almost ready to attack this bush girl.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:24 pm

"The machine which I came to dismantle." The girl replied with a sigh as she pointed at it "didn't it hit you in the face like twice?"
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:25 pm

"Yes but why do you even have that machine?" she said as her rage began to subside as she lowered her staff.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:43 pm

"I built a ton of them around the city back when I was around eight as a prank." then she looked away from the girl ".......and kinda forgot where I built them....so know now when I hear one go off I dissemble it....that is if its not doing its job properly.....*begins to mumble and pout* mainly to stop my stalker of a meister from tailing me everywhere....also for the prank.....*goes back to speaking normal.* So any way I'm here to dissemble it as this is no longer a good location like it was back when I was eight....hah those punks never saw it coming."
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:50 pm

"Now that that's settled, again who are you?" Julia asked, still wary but no longer angry at this stranger in the bush. This was once a normal morning walk.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:55 pm

"Ida Cooper," Ida replied leaning an extremely over sized monkey wrench " not to brag but, I'm the heiress to the best mechanic shop and garage in the city, a weapon and mechanics worker for the DWMA." she smirked as she caught a pie that was going to hit Julia in the face again and took a bite out of the pie "You might want to move a little to the left."
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:58 pm

"Well, Julia Darkmoon, Last of the Darkmoon Line and DWMA student." Julia moved to the left and bragged, "I think an ancient witch clan is better than a mechanic shop."
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:17 pm

"Well depends on opinion....any how I doubt you can turn into a sweat as chainsaw and Bazooka and have a undead ninja as a meister." She smirked as se dissembled the machine in a few second before she began tinkering with the parts and every now again taking a bite out of the pie.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:18 pm

"Well can you turn into a badass wolf with the guidance of the elements. I doubt it" Julia bragged
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:24 pm

"Touché!" Ida replied with a smile as she pulled out two cans of beer from her jacket pocket "...here catch." tossed one to the witch before opening her own taking a sip.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:26 pm

"Can you do this?" she said, as she caught the beer and brought the liquid out the top of it. She slowly brought it into her mouth till she finished it.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:31 pm

"I could do 2 whole six packs and be unfazed.......asking as my meister's not around." Ida said crushing her can against her head finishing it in a single go with what looked like a sip earlier "...honestly he is like a second father who actually makes me follow the rules..."
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:12 pm

"I feel bad for you, needing a meister. So hard to get anything done." Julia said and gesturing her hand as if to ask for another beer.
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:25 pm

"I don't really need one I'm just 10X more powerful with one." Ida explained as she opened a toolbox she had brought with her and pulled out a six pack before tossing one to Julia
Back to top Go down

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:28 pm

"Ah, well wanna move this from a random bush?" Julia asked as she began to drink the beer normally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A morning walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A morning walk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next