Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Broken

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 1:19 pm

Alex sat within the training grounds of the academy, surrounded by the trees. He was trying to rest after his last battle and was in no mood to fight again. It was intense and nearly spent most of his energy just trying to win. Alex could really need a sign of hope to get him on his feet again. "Alex. What trouble's you?" Destiny asked. The voice inside his head was curious. Ivory wasn't. "I'm just tired, Destiny. Nothing big." He replied. Yet she knew that wasn't it. "Alex, what's wrong?" She asked again. He was in no mood to answer.
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 1:27 pm

Funn pulled Sun by the hand, dragging her unwilling sister along. "C'mon Sun lets find some adventure or something I am booooored!"

"Ok but nothing too dangerous... maybe we can go swimming or something relatively safe like that...?"

"Laaaaaame! I wanna... hey is that...?"

That's when Sun spotted Alex sitting by himself in the training grounds. Funn rushed him right away but Sun stood back giggling for a moment.
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 1:35 pm

Alex heard giggling in the background, he looked over and couldn't believe his eyes. The two little girls he missed were back, it struck him deep. Tears were dropping from his eyes, for the first time after a while, he began to cry. Funn and Sun mean't a lot to him and them going missing made him grow upset. But seeing them again made him happy once more. "Funn? Sun?!" He spoke out, barely crying.
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 1:39 pm

Funn ran straight up to Alex and leaped into his arms. "It's so great to see you again arch-nemesis!" She said giving him a big hug.

Sun stood back smiling shyly a few feet away, she shuffled her feet and giggled a little before finally giving in and running up to Alex and also giving him a big hug. "Ya umm... Funn really seemed to miss you a lot." She giggled some more.
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 1:43 pm

"You have no idea how much I missed you both also!" Alex gave the little girls a tight hug, not letting go. He couldn't let go, they were a part of him. They both became a part of his life when he had nothing more to live for. Funn and Sun would always make him happy no matter what the situation was. He couldn't help himself but to keep hugging them both. Yet what made them go away for a long time. "Where were you two?"
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 4:11 pm

Sun nuzzled her face into Alex's neck. "We do not know honestly. We woke up two days ago locked in the basement of an abandoned house. W were both tied up. We had to change to our weapon forms to escape. When we got out of the basement there was just an empty house. No furniture, no food in the cupboards. It looked like it had never been lived in to begin with."

"The cowards must have heard me getting free and made a run for it!" Said Funn in her usual indignant tone. Sun only grinned at her sister and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 12:38 am

Alex was crying in joy, hugging the both of them with great joy. He felt happy and comfortable, yet that's when his deformities had shown. All of his scars and wounds had shown and he had strange tattoos on his body. It was even noticeable that two other souls could be felt from within him, he wasn't even human anymore to most people. His past still haunted him along with his curse still being valid. Alex still has to catch his next Kishin Egg soul and seal it away or he would die.
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 7:01 pm

When Sun spotted the scars covering Alex's body she froze up, speechless. Funn spotted them and immediately began drilling him to find out who had hurt him, insisting that they go and exact vengeance right away. "No one fights my arch-nemesis except me!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 7:06 pm

"Both of you no need to worry, I did this to me." Alex said with deep regret. He felt ashamed that they found out about his deformities, that they would hate him. Why he hurt himself was obvious, he was self destructive and depressed that he could no longer live his life and that he had nothing to live for. But the two little girls that he cared about returned to him, now he has a reason to live again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken   The Broken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken
Page 1 of 1