Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Steel (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Broken Steel (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:49 am

The day grew brighter, the clock had just struck noon. Alex had once again began to skip class because of his lack on interest in the academy. For over four hours, he had been sitting in the courtyard, writing in his memory journal and reading over it. Lost memories he had already recovered yet he still re-read the book. Why? This was the only question that coursed through his mind. He flipped through the seemingly endless pages of his journal, still asking himself the same question over and over again. The memory journal had become a part of his life over the years, but now that his curse was lifted, what was he to do with the book? Alex couldn't hang on to the journal, it was his life. Now that his memories had recovered, it was useless. Was this to be a blessing? Or to be a form of damnation? It didn't matter anymore to Alex.

Alex sat in the courtyard as the lunch bell rang. "Great..." He said to himself. "Now my peace and quiet is about to come to an end..." And indeed it did. Soon, some of the students had entered the courtyard, finding their usual hangout spots. This annoyed Alex since he favored peace and quiet. He felt it was unfair that he has to attend a school that he holds no interest in anymore. but why was he still going? Everyone had their lunches and sat everywhere, now Alex was no longer safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:55 am

It was Misa and Rena's first day at the academy, and all was going well until lunch when they had no idea where to sit or who to sit by.
Rena looked around excitedly, scouting any groups that looked open, while Misa caught eyes with a boy sitting by himself. She pointed towards him and nodded to her sister as they walked towards him, ready to make a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 1:00 am

Alex looked up at the two girls, curious as to why they approached him. They looked about his age and almost like twins. He didn't seem fond of any form of company and was really not in any mood of socializing. Yet it looked like they wanted to talk to him since they went to him, so what's the harm in that? "Can I help you both?" He asked them curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:05 am

Rena didn't understand why her sister pointed to this guy, he looked like a loner that didn't want company, but she approached him anyway. "Uh..hi, my sister and I are new here and we don't know anyone as of yet...so...uh..."
"What my sister is trying to say is, 'would you mind our company for lunch?'", Misa finished, showing disinterest in the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:23 am

The young man sat there, listening to what the girls had to say. "Sure, I don't mind." He replied. Originally, he did mind about people coming near him. Yet these two were different from the rest, people he could trust. He could feel his soul resonating them, out of control. That's when he began to think, 'Were they weapons?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:32 pm

Rena sat down first and began pestering him with questions, "What's your name? Are you a weapon? How do you like it here? What's..."
Misa interrupted, "Rena, don't overwhelm the poor thing." She sat down too and just watched the boy, waiting for his response. She could also feel her soul resonating somewhat with the boy and guessed he was a meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Ironsmith, Alex. Age 18. Class: Meister. Specialized in Dual Wielding." Alex had been firm. He boldly told the two of them his information, what his name was and what he is. It was clear he was a meister since his soul was looking for weapons to resonate with. However, recently his old weapons had not been heard of, so Alex had no choice but to find replacements anyway. It was sad for him, Funn and Sun would be sad about it, but they would have to understand that Alex needed to get back on track. Not only in school, but on missions once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 7:44 pm

Rena burst out laughing, "You sound like you have a stick up your butt, loosen up!"
Misa cracks a smile, "I'm Misa and this is my twin sister Rena. We're weapons, chakrams to be exact." Misa sensed Alex had something dark about his past, but didn't want to interrogate him upon their first meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 8:29 pm

"Well, it's good to meet new people." He said. Alex seemed like he had held no attention to the conversation. It was always like this to Alex. He never really liked to be social much, considering half of his attention was focused on missions and the other half at school (Even though he does nothing at school yet he is forced to go). It was unclear why Alex didn't hold any time to his friends and family and he held secrets away from others. Was this considered normal? Or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:25 pm

Misa saw that Alex was losing interest in the conversation and frowned slightly, "Are we boring you Alex?"
Rena waltzed over and hugged the boy and shook him around, "You can totally be our miester, sour-puss!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:14 pm

Alex chuckled at the two girls. "Well, I do need to get back on my feet again. Alrighty then, you two shall be my new weapons." He had the thought of how this would work. Alex didn't know if this would work out or not, he was a little afraid of this falling apart. He thought that if he would screw up again, they wouldn't be his weapons. First his guns go missing, then his gauntlets, and if Misa and Rena were to be his weapons, he would be afraid of losing them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:13 pm

Rena jumped at the prospect, "Really? Like really really?"
Misa saw Alex's face shadow over with concern, "We can take care of ourselves, so don't worry about us weighing you down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:23 pm

"It's fine. I need a reason to get back to work anyway. I need new weapons." Alex said. He was very concerned not of himself, but of what may happen later on. He was a little bit afraid that he may get Rena and Misa to quit on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Steel (Private)   Broken Steel (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Steel (Private)
Page 1 of 1