Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:15 pm

Hi...my name is goblinnerd27 or just goblin or gobi to friends. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:18 pm

Hellllooooooooo walcome to teh site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:25 pm

Hi :) I actually have two weapons in need of meisters lol, one of them I made recently just got adopted by a meister :)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:53 pm

I am the great and powerful SOVURU! Ruler of geekdom, savior of nerdelity, proclaimer of false justice, defiler of cake, sorcerer supreme, banana splitter, and master of flamboyance!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:04 pm

Welcome aboard! I'm new here as well, I hope we can Rp together sometime~ :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:16 pm

Hi there all, I am the defender of the pale, creater of decks, Master of games also I cant wait to roleplay with you guys/girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:36 pm

Actually after reading some of your characters' info I'm very interested in being your partner ^^ Would you mind that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:15 pm

not at all, in fact the only one taken is Asheia Sorshen, so Shin-Tari, Garvok, Baraket, Tannaris, etc are available :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:23 pm

Sup, Gobi! I'm Deth, wielder of madness, an undead fox, a box of unused ideas labled "to a good home", and a man-sized blender that I call on occasion but usually forget I even posess. And, in case you're wondering how mad I am to claim I'm mad, just know I used this line in an RP:
Skull Knight wrote:
"You thought she was cute, didn't you?! CUTE LIKE A SALAMANDER!?!?!?"
I hope we can RP together some time or something. I've never met a real goblin before!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:25 pm

Wonderful, I'll get right on making that character and we can talk about pairing who up from there ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:28 pm

ok :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:29 pm

Also to dethhollow I cant wait to RP with you longshank (goblin term) thehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 11:18 pm

Hello, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 12:06 am

HI :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:13 am

Hi Gobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm the madness in the dark, the deathounds who bark, and most of all I will leave a deadly mark!>=D hahaha but anyway welcome to the site ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:36 am

Hai GoblinNerd, welcome to the site! Here I'm know as.... THE RULER OF ALL PIGS AND POKEMON. SO IF YOU DARE HARM MY SUBJECTS, I SHALL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY AMAZING AND AWESOME POWERS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 2:27 pm

I love pokemon, especially the fire types, and pork is delicious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 2:32 pm

Dogs!!! eep!! (hides under a table) I hate the beasts who bark constantly and chase me around! (but on a serious note hi :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 2:51 pm

Hello Nerd of the Goblins, Thy may call me Shibo, or i'll chop off thee's head, i am the ruler of chloroform and cyanide!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 3:01 pm

...Ok shibo :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 3:02 pm

I Am Erup41. I'm am the one who invented awesome, and the one who will keep it alive. I love waffles more than I love myself. I live for food and food lives for me. When I walk outside, the sun comes out. But when I'm Inside, the clouds are abundant. Without me, there would be no such thing as gravitational pull, because my awesomeness keeps everything in tact. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 3:06 pm

im just a goblin so I don't care unless I get to burn it :), By the way hi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:01 pm

Heyo, me again! I just made my character Ava https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t877-ava-everane#33067
I think she would be a good partner with Shin-Tari, perhaps? Tell me what you think and I'll get right on a starter post for their meeting ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 1:32 am

Nerds should get on chat, especially goblin one's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)   I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new here, Want to meet everyone i will hopefully RP with :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next