Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jason Nakamura INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jason Nakamura INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Jason Nakamura INACTIVE   Jason Nakamura INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 6:51 pm

Jason Nakamura INACTIVE Tumblr_mk0b0aSIxx1rjisbbo1_500_large

Name: Nakamura, Jason

Weapon: He currently does not have a weapon.

Love Interest: He has not met anyone yet and is a loner.

Appearance: He is short with very long silver hair which he ties into a pony tail and lets the rest stay how it is. He also has  bright grey eyes. His hair is usually messy and he is usually wearing a scowl. He also secures his hair with pins. He also occasionally lets his hair fall over his face framing his eyes slightly.

Personality:He is a very dark and morbid person. He often speaks in dry tones and is a very intelligent and sarcastic person. He doesn't like talking to others. He has a very complex way of thinking and is a tad bit manipulative and cunning. He often stretches out battles to enjoy the  "rush". While he is a little bloodthirsty he cares for his friends deeply and will threaten bodily harm on anyone who messes with them. He has a habit of going into his angry state of mind which is quite threatening. His personality changes from crazy to calm and serious.

History: He witnessed the murder of his entire family and it almost drove him insane. Since then he has tried to kill himself twice before giving up and deciding to kill as many evil people as possible. He has tried paring with a weapon but his chaotic soul wavelength was stopping him from doing so. He has become adept at fighting alone since he can't find a weapon and is more than capable of defending himself and using brute force.

Miscellaneous:  He is a skilled martial artist and very strong.
Back to top Go down

Jason Nakamura INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Nakamura INACTIVE   Jason Nakamura INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 10:32 am

Ok, kind-of intresting. Someone who plans things out with chaotic wavelengths that tries to take on Kishin and stuff unarmed.... The only real problem I can see is that, and I could be wrong, but the picture definatly looks like more of a female character. IDK if it's intentional because it fits with your discribtion, but that's just how it looks to me.

Anyways, accepted!
Back to top Go down

Jason Nakamura INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1