Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE   onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 3:56 am

onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE Ellanew%20copy
Name: morgenstern, onyx (lol ill love whoever gets this reference)

Animal Form: she has the form of a black panther. When she shifts her panther form has sleak shiny midnight black fur with a distinct white spot on its left ear. She also has a very slender and graceful build, her tail is very long and sleek. She has a narrow head . Her muzzle Is filled with very large sharp teeth. And she has lovely green eyes with yellow bursts around the puple.

Love interest:

Looks: onyx has a very leeth but powerful build, she stands a tall 5ft9in. She is very light complected with no blemishes on her fair skin. She has long dark black hair that flows down to her midback. Her eyes are the color of bright holly leafs with a burst of bright gold by the puple. She is often seen in a black loose dress with white straps that cross on her back. That leads to white sleeves that come out from her black frilly sleevs.The dress has a bit of spider web lace on the bodice of the dress and black beeds sown on the whole of the dress making it shimmer when she walks. When shes trying to blend in she often wears dark black ripped jeans with a holographic t shirt with the shoulders riped off and black combat boots with a black stone bracelet

Personality: onyx is very chatty and talkative. she looks very sweet and innocent but on the inside she's very demented . She enjoys other people's pain and often relishes in torturing her victim. She's very spunky and thinks very highly of herself. But behind her spunky and charming attitude there is sad depressed side of her that has never went away since her parents death. She is easy to anger but doesn't show it often taking her anger out on her victims by slow and painful torture. She is more of a calm humor type in times of stress or danger.

History: she was always a cheerful and chatty little girl, her family lived in a lush green forest and were one with nature. They focused on plant magic and healing, and were quite peaceful and friendly with the local population. One day while onyx was out in the forest walking with her familur, he was a panther named fell and was her protector while she ventured around the forest. They had gone too far from home and had lost track of time when they returned home it was dark and they saw the camp fire. Onyx had ran to it but suddenly stoped dead in her tracks fell jumping next to her. What they thought had been there camp fire was actualy there house burning and in front of it were her parents laying in pools of there own blood. Beside her parents was a doy and a girl the girl was eating the soul of her parents and she screamed and ran to her parents. That day the miester and weapon spared her life because she was a child. After that day her heart turned bitter and she turned to killing and tortureing people for enjoyment. When one day that same mirster and weapon pair came hunting her down they got into a very bloody battle in witch her familiar died and she took him as her animal form in his memory.  She ended up killing them taking and eating there souls. She had ventured all over the world after that klling and murdering ad she went and now shes in death city ploting the dwma demise.

Miscellaneous: when she doesn't have soul protect on she has long sharp cat claws and slited cat eyes.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE   onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 4:42 pm

The thing I'd like to point out is that if the witch killed a Deathscythe (because who else would eat a Witch's soul?) I mentioned it on the chat and you said you wanted the DWMA after her, so.... That's why I'm making sure that's clear.

Accepted! Hope you know what you're doing with this........
Back to top Go down

onyx Morgenstern INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1