Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

....Suicide?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:44 pm

I stood on top of a random building in Death City, watching the sun set. I held my pocket knife in my right hand tightly, not knowing if I was choosing the best path.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:49 pm

Droon is In the street below her calling for koizumi, probably wanting to hang out
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:52 pm

I looked down and saw Droon walking around, I was about to tell him to go away but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:54 pm

He looks up and sees her " what r u doing?!" His eyes widen in horror
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:09 am

"Nothing." I said simply, stepping back so he couldn't see me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:10 am

Droon races up the stairs to find her
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:12 am

I stabbed the blade against my wrist, letting the blood gush out.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:16 am

Droon arrives just in time seeing he" NO! "He grabs her wrist above the cut to stop the bleeding" I'm not gonna let the only person here who cares about me die! I need you! And I can tell you need me!"
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:30 am

"I'm done Droon..." I mumbled, looking at the sky sadly "I'm done with this life, I can't take it anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:35 am

" I'm not done with you though!" He says fiercely" I have no one without you! Ill be all alone!" Droon had not realized how terrified being alone made him until now
" is this about what beyril said during training? I swear she is going to pay!" His insanity starts to come out" ill string her up by her intestines, and eat her flesh! That pathetic swine!"
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:42 am

"Calm down, it isn't about her!" I said, looking at him straight in the eye. "I couldn't even protect you out there, I'm such a weakling! I can't do anything correctly.....even my parents would agree with me about that..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:43 am

" I don't give a d**n about your parents! Just stay with me! We can become strong together! We still lasted the 3 hours!"
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:45 am

"Barely! I weren't even able to get the flag in time!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:47 am

" who cares about flags!that was not an accurate test of skill!"
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:50 am

"I cared!" I shouted, a tear rolling down my right cheek. "I thought we could actually win, but because of me we didn't! I don't understand why you care so much, I'm just trash anyways..."

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 5th 2013, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:55 am

"It's not because of you! Technically the flag can only be won by one person and Lexi had it, so she won. It's ok! Now let's go to the infirmary."
Ooc: are you just done with this character, or can I save her?
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:01 am

OOC: Nah, she's just emotionally unstable and I think she needs to show a pure moment of weakness.

"I don't want to go to the damn infirmary!" I said, trying to walk away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:02 am

Droon picks her up" your going."
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:04 am

"Put me down!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:18 am

" nope" Droon says running towards the infirmary" I hope you can forgive me"
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 1:01 pm

"Stop it!" I yelled, trying to wiggle loose.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 1:38 pm

He begins walking to the infirmary as fast as he can" your not gonna die as long as I have a say in things."ooc: I'm switching to infirmary k?
Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 2:07 pm

OOC: got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

....Suicide?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Suicide?!?!   ....Suicide?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Suicide?!?!
Page 1 of 1