Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suicide Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:58 pm

Kyllic shook, his body numb and cold. He felt empty and his soul was lonely. He couldn't believe what he had done...wait, what had he done?

He had done something, and he wasn't sure quite what. He didn't remember anything but his sister's screams and blood. That was not his own.

It wasn't his own...He tried to move again but he was paralyzed. 

The dark void changed into a dark meadow, red illuminating the sky, like blood. There sat a beautiful child, with bright green eyes and beautiful long blond hair. He was wearing suspenders, a light blue t-shirt, and glasses just like his sister's. Kyllic jolted, a chill running straight down to his bones. Appearing next to the child, stood a tiny little girl, with his red hair and soft brown eyes. She had glasses to, but her smile was deadly, and dread ran down his spine. The girl was his future child, and the boy was his sister's. 

"Can I help you?" He said, trying to keep the fear out of his voice. The children smiled. 

"My name is Zeth." the boy said quietly, his eyes were understanding and bright. But he didn't smile. "This is Arcadia." Arcadia. That was his favorite name.  Arcadia stood up straight, "You have been tainted by a kishin. And so, you almost killed Auntie, and you killed Zeth." Zeth nodded, still staring up at the sky, "So as punishment, we cannot rest until all the bad news is finished. I'm here to guide you so that the future goes as planned, and Zeth is here to be an inspiration of sorts, so that his parents make the right decisions. There's only so much he can do, so he will remain here, in your soul. However, you will be comatose. Period. Even then Zeth will remain with you until everything is forgiven. I will help you use your soul, to help the others find a beautiful girl name Lenore. She is the key to everything, and we do not want the kishin Asura to return to life. We need to stop this. And while you are comatose, you and mom can help too." She smiled a kind smile, "I forgive you, and so do they. It's mom you have to deal with." Kyllic shook, but he managed a small smile, "You are just like me."

Arcadia nodded, "It'll be to mom's horror, too. She'll absolutely hate it." Zeth turned,cocking his head toward  Kyllic, and a chill ran through him again. He had killed this child. This beautiful child. There was no way he deserved Arcadia, in the slightest.

"We'll do this together, okay? Maybe Auntie Rosie will help too. Then maybe they reincarnate me back? Let's do this together." Zeth held out his hand, and Kyllic shook it immediately, "I will right the wrong I have done to you, nephew. You can count on me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:30 pm

Rose stirred. Her eyes fluttered open, her soul seeming to swell with regained power. She blinked her eyes several times before looking around the infirmary. Then she saw Kyllic, and he blood ran cold. Her entire body was numb from not being used for over a week, but she managed to fall out of bed, her strength gradually returning. She crawled over to his bed, taking his hand. She'd felt his soul while she slept. She knew he had...Now she hoped he would feel his. Her soul covered his like a warm blanket and a bucket of cold water all together. Wake up, Kyllic....Wake up. I'm up, now I need you to follow me...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:55 pm

"Sorry, I can't." His soul whispers, "I have to stay here. This is my punishment. Go let your brother know you're awake, he'll tell you. Till then, my love, you can come visit me. " He pulled away, "I'm needed here. Go."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:57 pm

Rose stares at him, unable to understand. Slowly her eyes start to water and she squeezes his hand tightly. "Y-You idiot....You're needed here ,too..."
Back to top Go down

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:01 pm

"You have no idea the seriousness of what I've done," His tone a bit harsh, but then he softened, "I can't wake up, I'm stuck in a comatose of what I've done. I'm stuck. Try to connect with my soul, you'll see. You can hear it from me or your brother. Which ever you prefer. But once you hear, you may be done with me my dear. Things may never be the same again."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:03 pm

Rose shakes her head, starting to push her way into his soul. "Your side of the story is the only one I care about...."
Back to top Go down

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:14 pm

Kyllic groaned, a little bit of a smile forming on his face, "Always the pushy one, are we?" He pulls her into the meadow, pulling her with him. "Rose, this is Zeth," He points to the blond boy, "And this is Arcadia." He pales slightly, "Zeth was Dowan and Sylas' child, before me and Dowan fought. At least that's what they tell me, I can't remember a thing. A kishin attacked me, taking over my mind, and I almost killed Dowan," he trembled, looking to the sky, "But I did kill the baby. " Zeth put his hand on Kyllic and Arcadia hugged his waist. "It's okay Daddy, we'll make everything right."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:16 pm

Rose looks at the two of them, then smacks Kyllic upside the head. "That's for being to easy to manipulate, dummy...Who's Arcadia, then?"
Back to top Go down

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:20 pm

"She's...our child," He coughed, surprised that was all he got. "She's here to help me find a young girl named Lenore. That is our task. So we have to do a little astro projection. Zeth is here as my punishment, and when we need to reach Dowan and Sylas, he's the one who's going to help me. I don't know when that is though."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:24 pm

Rose wraps an arm around him, her body shifting as she wills herself into her normal clothes. "Well then, I guess I'm going to help you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicide Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Rush   Suicide Rush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Rush
Page 1 of 1