Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jack smith INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

jack smith INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: jack smith INACTIVE   jack smith INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:14 am

Name jack smith
t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4POcM2rXU-XU8bae7V8iT8cQDCAp-YwjZk1qocSNMHBvxLGZjzQLIako (he is rin on the right)

Weapon: Michelle Sharick

Love Interest:

Appearance: he stands a 5"4ft and has a slender build. He has short black hair and bright green eyes. He is often seen in black slacks and a button up dress shirt with the first two buttons unbuttoned and an untied neck tie around his neck. He wears a black and white beaded bracelet on his wrist.

Personality: he is charming and confident. He loves to hang out and talk with friends, hes that guy that gets along with everyone. But he can also be very dark some times, he loves a good fight he craves it. He enjoys feeling pain. He is cocky and picks fights often with bad results if it wasent for his weapon he would probably be a blood stain on the side walk.

History: he comes from a very welthy family. His parents are very prominent business owners. When he was younger he was being molded to take over the family business. But he didn't want to he wanted to be in a band. Whitch angered his father greatly him and hisfather never got along he would often beat him .jack learned to enjoy the pain so that he coul laugh In his fathers face when he hits him .One night he got into a very heated argument with his parents about it. They told him that in order for him to not take over the buisness is to join the dwma and make the partner he choose a death scythe by the time he was 21 or he will be forced to take over the company. The very next day he was inroled in the academy and starting classes. They evin got him his own apartment and give him a monthly allowance of 2grand.

Miscellaneous: he can play the violin, piano, guitar, and drums

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by firefly on January 20th 2014, 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack smith INACTIVE   jack smith INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:57 pm

Appearance:

The appearance looks good. Does he have any tattoos or markings? If so, you could either put a picture or describe them. ewe

Personality:

The personality looks really good too. But in his history, explain how he came to enjoy pain. What caused him to like it?

History:

The history is put together nicely. But, put what I added in the Personality section. ouo

Otherwise, it looks great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack smith INACTIVE   jack smith INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:46 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack smith INACTIVE   jack smith INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:59 pm

Accepted! The picture won't show up though. You don't have to fix it, but I was just pointing it out. ewe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jack smith INACTIVE   jack smith INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jack smith INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1