Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melody Smith

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Melody Smith Empty
PostSubject: Melody Smith   Melody Smith I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 1:40 am

Melody Smith Bc4b8b8d6af25c8ff58ca0632ddb110e

Smith, Melody

Meister
None at the moment...

Weapon Form
Full Weapon - Forgotten Melody:
Partial Transformation:
Soul Resonance - Rhapsodic Melody:

Love Interest
None at the moment...

Appearance
Physical:
Clothes and Accessories:
Personality
Personality wise, Melody is a pretty easy person to get along with. It may have something to do with his ability to modify his soul wavelength to match almost any meister, but Melody tries to get along with anyone that he can. Anyone that he can being something rather open to interpretation since some people that no one else can stand he'll try to hang around, while others that almost everyone seems to like he'll diss without a second thought.

When questioned on this, he'll usually respond with some phrase about the soul being all the sounds the body makes, or something to that flavor. In fact, he's not all that fond of giving straight answers when he thinks there's a way to make a riddle out of it. Even better if he can think of a way to make a musical melody out of it.

As unavoidable as the situation is, he still doesn't enjoy it when he gets mistaken for a girl. Its not hate so much as general annoyance. Like when a joke is told so many times that it just turns into a source of groans rather than laughs.

History
From then to Now:

Miscellaneous
Noncombative Abilities:
Weapon Abilities:
Soul Resonance Abilities:
Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Melody Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Smith   Melody Smith I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:41 pm

Loved how this character came together. Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Melody Smith
Page 1 of 1