Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:15 pm

She nodded watching him open the door and then dhe took in the messy room with blue prints and viles everywhere then the man welding something "hes quite disorganized isent he
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:29 pm

Clyde mutters back "you have no idea, but he always gets results. This base was his design." Sprocket notices the others and stops his work. He takes off his goggles and walks up to Clyde, wiping the engine grease from his hands "Clyde! I can'e thank ye enough for giving me a chance to work again!" He takes notice of the other person. "Hello that! I'm sprocket! Donnie sprocket! Pleasure to meet you!" He says in a heavy Irish accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:35 pm

Onyx smiled at him "its a pleasure to meet the man who disigned this lovley place , my name is onyx Morgenstern "she said sticking her hand out for him to shake
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:41 pm

Sprocket does so with a broad smile "so what can I do ya for boss?" Clyde responds with a nod "just introducing you to onyx here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:44 pm

Onyx smiled at him then looked at clyde "did he design the air craft as well"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:56 pm

As they leave sprocket to his work Clyde replies " if you can see it, sprocket designed it. Sometimes I think he must be the second coming of eibon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:04 pm

Onyx smiled and laughed "well I cant wait to see some of his new creations "she said then looked around "were to now"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:17 am

"Honestly that's all I needed you for as of right now. Feel free to explore I suppose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:06 pm

Do you haveca bar , and could you show me to my sleeping quarters"she asked him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:13 pm

"Very well." He sighs in disgruntlement "follow me." He leads them through the main core again, up several floors and into a large hallway with many doors "this is where the regular men will sleep, but your rooms are towards the top. " he says, walking up more flights of stairs before reaching the top. The ceiling is made of glass, revealing the ocean above them, promoting mania to comment on "da fishies!" He leads her to room 12 and opens the door to a spacious area with its own bathroom, kitchenette, television, and a large bed. One walk is replaced with glass, providing a view of the ocean. "This is the VIP floor, the regular rooms are much smaller down below."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:20 pm

She walks in a look of amazement on her face " oh wow this is amazing, absolutely stunning thank you"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:53 pm

"It's nothing." Clyde says with a wave of dismissal "is there anything else you needed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:03 pm

No thank you this will be all "onyx said looking at him in the door way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2