Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) Empty
PostSubject: Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)   Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:52 pm

Hazel sat down on the couch, completely exhausted. She managed to unpack everything she needed for the first official base for her faction. As of right now, though, she only unpacked, so most of the furniture was just laying in the main room. It was only a floor, but it had a good couple of rooms to it, which Hazel had a plan for each of them. There would be the entryway, the game room, the party room, the meeting room, bathroom, kitchen, Hazel's office and a place to escape, a bedroom for male and or female, and a T.V. area. But, everything was just sitting out in the middle of entryway. So, after their first meeting, Hazel didn't mention this and had to do everything herself.

Hazel: Ugh. . .
Back to top Go down

Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)   Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 6:07 pm

Dago seemingly appeared out of no where, one second it's only Hazel in the room then out of no where Dago falls from the sky and onto her lap. He looked to her for a while before laughing and hugging her "Hurllo there!!" He then rolled off of her lap and bowed "Dago is at your service ma'am" he then takes her hand and kisses it. He quickly spun around and pretended to sit in mid air looking at her with a wide, wide smile. "And just to let you know my friend! Dago did not stalk you, he simply followed you with out you knowing it. Now! what is this lovely place you got here? It seems homey like a taco on tuesday. Also whats your name random stranger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)   Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 6:16 pm

HazelL: Uh. . . Okay. I'm Agatha Arlnest. But, call me Hazel. I have so many things to say, but I'm not going to. First, this is my base for a faction that supports witches who don't want to be against the DWMA. Second, don't kiss me, I don't like to be touched. Now Dago, will you help me set this place up, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)   Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 6:19 pm

Dago faked a gasp "Ma'am! Dago simply meant that as a sign of respect. Not a sign of romance for that is a disgusting thing to think of. Dago would never romantically touch you like that ma'am, never!" he then dusted himself off "And of course Dago will help you move all the furniture if that is what your want Ma'am hazel"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)   Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 6:26 pm

Hazel: Thank you, Dago. And it's not that it's romantic. I just don't like touchy touchy stuff. Like hugs and stuff like that. Now come on, start moving some of the furniture. Each piece is labeled to where it's suppose to go, and the rooms are labeled. So you should be able to find everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)   Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting up base. (Open to all. Base for The Good witches of the north aka WWWWS)
Page 1 of 1