Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starfall: Building a Foundation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Starfall: Building a Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Starfall: Building a Foundation   Starfall: Building a Foundation I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 12:28 am

Greetings, all. As most of you know, our sister site, Starfall, is taking an unexpectedly long time to even reach a "Beta" phase. However, Phoenix, Oblivion, and I have prioritized Starfall, and are now asking you, the members of this site that we've carried for almost a year now, to post any ideas you have here. We need races, we need planets, we need spaceships, we need animals and monsters, we need technology, we need any crazy piece of lore that you can come up with. Oh, and if you'd rather, you can send your ideas to any of us in a PM. If we like your ideas, they might end up in the official lore of Starfall, and you may even earn a special perk or two for your first character.

(We would like you to note that Starfall is going to be a tad different from this site, in that we'll be asking much more from your writing abilities. So poor grammar and one liners will not be accepted on Starfall, sorry for any inconveniences.)

-Your friendly (and awkward) customer support Admin,
Ace
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Starfall: Building a Foundation   Starfall: Building a Foundation I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 12:50 am

I kinda added a whole species/culture/planet, do I get a prize? Preferably In the form of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starfall: Building a Foundation   Starfall: Building a Foundation I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:18 pm

I'd like to share ideas, but I don't know enough about the setting to really think of any.

I've been dying for a good sci-fi rp though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starfall: Building a Foundation   Starfall: Building a Foundation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starfall: Building a Foundation
Page 1 of 1