Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) Empty
PostSubject: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:45 pm

Zane had been staring at the DWMA for maybe 10 minutes now. He didn't know what to do. How did this even work? No one had given him a syllabus or itinerary or anything.

He let out a deep sigh, searched around in his pocket for a moment, and tossed a stick of mint chewing gum into his mouth. Then he closed his eyes, took a deep, spearmint-flavored breath and walked inside with newly found determination.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:43 pm

Haishi Yamada stood propped against a locker near the girl's restroom. I told her to go before we left. Ahe's like a child... He thought to himself. He'd been waiting for at least five minutes. "Why does she always do stuff like this?" He asked allowed, not expecting a responce.

When a young man entered the building he looked kinda lost. Haishi knew the school pretty well but with the recent events he wasn't going witout Yuki. When Yuki finally got back Haishi pointed to the guy. "That guy looks like he needs a guide. Should we of-"

Before Haishi could finish his question Yuki was at the door. "Hey there! I'm Yukiko Yamada. You new?" She asked with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:48 pm

Zane's eyes met the source of the unfamiliar, yet kind voice. He was surprised to see that the two strangers looked exactly like one another. "Yes, I am."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:06 am

Haishi wore his usual scowl. "Need help with anything? We're on a free period right now." He asked, adjusting the backpack that was slung over one shoulder. The bag was full of books from their last class. It was a bit heavy having double books. Yuki was too lazy to cary hers, not that Haishi minded. Yuki then chimed in, "We can show you around or we could help you make friends. Haishi's bad at that!" Yuki giggled, getting an eye roll from Haishi. She loved teasing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:10 am

He looked at the enormous bag on Haishi's bag. The fact that he didn't have any books would probably pose a problem eventually. Zane stroked the back of his neck and laughed nervously. "Uh... Both would be nice, please."

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:29 am

Haishi turned the other way and began to walk, waving his hand as if to follow. He had no interest in wasting time. Yuki however, had other plans. Haishi would probably just lecture them on everything. Where was the fun in that? As soon as Haishi turned around Yuki put a finger to her lips to signal quiet and took the boy's hand, trying to lead him down the hall to their imideate right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:33 am

Zane wanted to protest, but he didn't want to offend this girl, nor did he want to incite the wrath of who he guessed was her brother. So he just quietly exhaled and went with her.

Once they were out of earshot, he asked "So... Um...What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:46 am

Looking back she could now see Haishi was out of sight. "Yukiko Yamada, weapon!" She said cheerfully. "Yours?" She proceeded to ask in return, letting his hand go. Wasn't every day she got away with a stunt like that. She was almost positive he'd have noticed. Maybe she was getting good at this?

Meanwhile

Haishi turned upon hearing the forstep bwhind him stop only to find Yuki and the boy gone. He sighed and sat on a bench. Why does she always do that? He wondered. Every time he'd turn around she'd be gone. Even when they were kids she'd run off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:49 am

Zane stared at his bandaged hands for a moment before looking up at her. "Zane Hawkins, Meister. It's nice to meet you," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)   Zane's First Day (open, need weapon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane's First Day (open, need weapon)
Page 1 of 1