Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:02 pm

Martin Kovalsky was standing in front of the entrance to the DWMA. It was his first day. The weapon was wearing his normal school uniform.
So..This is Shibusen. It's bigger than I thought! Hm..I wonder In which class were my parents when they started education here. Hm..Class Eat..Or class Not..Nevermind! Martin thought to himself.
This day was sunny and windy, so Martin had a plan what he will be doing today.
After school he was planning to go to a Cafe and eat something for lunch, then to the forrest and then back home.
"This day is going to be great!" Martin exclaimed.

Last edited by Leke on May 4th 2014, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:10 pm

Sky was walking to get to the Dwma steps when she spotted a boy with brown hair going up the steps.

"Is he nice?"
"I wonder if he is a weapon or a meister?"
"Should I say hello?'
These questions ran through her mind as she walked up the steps. she decided to talk to him, she had to make friends right?
"U-um h-hello."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:12 pm

Suddenly Martin "Woke up" and looked at Sky. "Oh hello!" He said with a smile. This day is really going to be great! The weapon thought.
"What's your name?" He asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:16 pm

He talked to me she thought.
"O-oh m-my name is Sky Rikkio, I-I am a new meister."
She blushed, It wasn't normal for people to talk to her without saying mean comments.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:19 pm

"Sky Rikkio..Nice to meet you! I'm Martin Kovalsky and I'm a weapon." Martin said with a smile. Of course he noticed that Sky is shy. HE thought that shy people are always nice and calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:23 pm

Sky thought, "maybe he doesn't have a meister yet?"
"Do you mind me asking if you have a meister yet, I kind of don't have one yet." She asked
What if he doesn't he seems nice maybe he will be mine!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:29 pm

"N-no. You know it's my first day, so I don't hav-" Martin said, but he didn't finish because suddenly an idea came into his head.  "Wait! You don't have a weapon yet?" He asked.
Oh! Maybe she'll become my meister? She seems to be a very nice person. Martin thought.
"Hm..Maybe I could become your weapon?  Hm? Hm?" The weapon asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:32 pm

Sky smiled brightly in surprise.
"Y-yes ill be your meister! Wow my first partner what kind of weapon are you!'
Sky asked with the biggest smile on her face. It seemed really easy to make a friend was it really this easy!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:36 pm

Martin closed his eyes. "I'll show you." He said.
Suddenly Martin turned into a black ninjatō. The blade seemed to be very sharp.
"So..What do you think? Try to pick me up." He said
The weapon was afraid that their soul wavelenghts won't match and they won't be able to be partners.
But he hoped that everything will be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:44 pm

Sky was surprised she had never seen a weapon transform she was worried what if it didn't work out!
"O-ok" she said.
She picked him up he seemed perfect the weight, the texture, the length. It was perfect she knew they would be perfect partners. She started to swing him around as if she was fighting a kishin.
"You are perfect, the perfect weapon!" She said.
She realized what she said and blushed.
"S-sorry."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:55 pm

Martin laughed a little. "It's okay. Thank you, Sky." The weapon said. He was in a great mood. This was his first day and he found a meister. "Hey..I have an idea. Find the nearest shadow and try to stay in it for a few seconds. I want to show you one cool thing." He said. Martin wanted to show her his ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:02 pm

Sky was confused, why did he want her to find a shadow?
"Um ok I guess" she answered with a confused face.
She walked over beside the building where a shadow lingered.
"well i'm here what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:14 pm

"Just don't move." Martin said with calm voice. "Don't be so confused. In the future this thing will help us a lot." Sky could notice that a small cloud of smoke appeared around her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:21 pm

Sky was not scared she knew that he was her partner and she should trust him.
A few min later she looked down at her feet and could not see them.
"Wh-what how!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:23 pm

"Calm down..As I said. It will save us in the future." Martin said
Suddenly the cloud of smoke covered them. When it disappeared, they were invisible.
"You see? We're invisible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:37 pm

"W-wow this can be really helpful like for seeking up on kishins don't you think Martin?" Sky asked
She looked down at the weapon and saw what she thought was Martin .
"W-what I can see you Martin!?"
She noticed that it looked like he had no shirt on and looked away blushing.
"W-we should go to class."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:40 pm

"Y-Yeah.." Martin said as he closed his eyes. Then he turned into his human form and put his hands into his pockets. "I guess, we're late..But let's go" He said as he began to walk towards the entrance to the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:43 pm

They were walking to class when Sky realized they were lost
"Um Martin d-do you know where we are going?"
Sky asked as she stopped walking and gave him a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:49 pm

Martin's skin turned pale. His mother told him how to get to his classroom..But he forgot about it. He looked around and after a short while facepalmed. O-oh He thought. Then Martin looked at Sky and said. "Ugh..We're lost" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:56 pm

"W-well I think we should try to look around yea?"
Sky noticed that Martins face was pale.
"Are you okay Martin you look pale!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:01 pm

"Shibusen is just huge. And there are dungeons and torture rooms and you know..In summary, the academy is huge." Martin said. He didn't want to accidentaly walk into the torture room and see a tortured kishin egg or something like that. He tried to remember where is their class, but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:06 pm

Sky thought she remembered there being a death room in the pan flit maybe they can go there.
"Maybe we can try to find the Death Room and try to get directions there?"
She looked up at Martin looking for an answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:20 pm

"Yeah Death Room..Wait Death Room?!" He asked. Now I remember! Yeah! I know how to get to our class from Death Room. Martin thought.
Suddenly he smiled. "You want to meet Lord Death, huh?" Martin asked her. Then he crossed his arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:24 pm

Sky blushed he was right she did want to see him but she didn't want to admit it.
"W-what pishhh no!"
A few seconds went by.
"Ok fine I kind of want to"
Sky blushed as she answered
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:32 pm

"I guess, he's doing something important in this moment.." Martin said. "But don't worry! I know where is our class." He said with a smile. Then he began to slowly walk towards the place where their classroom should be. "Ah! And one day we'll surely meet Shinigami. And it can be earlier than you think.."Martin added. But somehow he didn't want to tell her that his father is a Death Scythe.

(Well..Only the administrators can RP as Lord Death :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next