Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 3:06 pm

Taking a drag off of her cigarette Myra angrily kicked her combat boot into the wall. "I will never find a weapon!" Myra collapsed against the wall with grief. What would it be? Myra thought miserably as she took another drag off of her cigarette. Could it be my appearance? Myra looked down at her tattooed and pierced body. She was used to people avoiding her because of her appearance, but never thought that it would stop her from finding a partner! I would be so good to my partner, i'd love them with my whole heart. Myra felt the tears coming, but held them back. She was stronger than crying in public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 6:28 pm

"Heh, heh." A voice snickered from a dark area in the street. A man stepped out in the street, his scarf not tied, and it blew in the wind, giving the illusion he had wings in the dark. A sadistic smile grew on his face as he inched closer to Myra. "There's no need to worry, what's troubling you, girly?" He gave her a toothy grin as a bit of drool ran from his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 7:16 pm

( OOC: I actually just got weapon partners via PM so i'm gonna use this as an excuse to get together with them heheh)

Myra whipped her head up and looked at the new figure approaching her. Her cigarette was still lit, smoke lingering in front of her face. Myra stood up, puffing out her chest to make herself appear bigger. "Look buddy, thanks for worrying about me but i'm fine." The grin on his face made the hair on Myra's face stand up. Myra wrapped her hand around her lighter, she didn't know what she planned on doing if things escalated but this could help.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 2:51 pm

"La la la, di da di dum." Hikari hummed as she skipped down the road holding her sister's hand. Happy and giddy as ever. Hitomi walked right next to her, a light grin on her face as she watched her worry free sister. Humming and skipping away. Hitomi remembered the days they would play and dual together. Back when they and their parents lived in the dojo back in Japan.

Her train of thought as well as Hikari's skipping was interrupted by the view of an older girl with tattoos over her body. She seemed to be talking to a scary looking man. Who Hitomi rather not meet. But her sister had other plans as she scurried over to the scene.

She stood next to the two grown ups and stared up at them with curious eyes. "Hi there! I'm Hikari, what's your name? Why do you have so many drawings on your skin? She pointed at Myra before pointing at the talk man and emidiately asking him a question. "Why are you so tall and scary looking? Are you a bat? If you are can you fly? I wanna see you fly! Fly fly fly, fly baty fly.

While Hikari was playing 20 questions Hitomi was cautiously walking up to her sister and stood directly behind her, starring at the two grown ups looking for anything she might need to defend Hikari from. She also noticed the girl looked a little scared. Was this creepy grown up a bad guy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 3:07 pm

oh shit, Myra thought when she saw the two little girls appear. Where are their parents? Myra's looked down at the two little girls again. The little girls were wearing kimono's. Where are these girls from?! Myra thought to herself. The silver haired girl was chatting away, unaware of the situation at hand completely. The black haired twin however, seemed to be more aware of the danger and was hanging back.
Myra took a protective step in front of the two girls, "Hello hikari, i'm Myra. I was just talking to this... gentleman here." Myra eyed the guy up again. He was drooling, really?! Myra frowned and whipped her bag over her shoulder. "Actually, I was just leaving. Why don't you girls come with me? I'm a bit hungry and will buy you two a snack. We can call your parents too."
Myra glared at the man again. What was his plan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:23 pm

"Be on your merry way then, kiddos." Daniel said, as he put his left hand out to bow. "I really did enjoin my time with you, infact....." He said, digging through his crowded pocket. "Here's twenty dollars." Daniel said, dropping the money into Myra's hand. "Just a gift for being so...... Fitting." The dark weapon said with a sadistic grin on his face. "And now." He said, pointing his hand to the sky. "I take my leave." And with that, he was out of side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:41 pm

(OOC: man that was a curveball I wasn't expecting hahah.)

Myra blinked out of surprise and looked at the money in her hand. Rather fitting? Oh my god did he think i was a hooker?! Myra thought to herself still staring at her hand. There was something definately wrong with him Myra thought and she stuff the money in her purse. Whatever, money is money. Myra turned to look at the little girls again.
"Well, that was unexpected." Myra said leaning down to be at eye contact with them. "Now, what's your name girls? Where are you parents at?" Myra asked them nicely. They couldnt be older than 10, and Death City isn't the friendliest place to be lately. Were they even old enough to attend the DWMA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 6:35 pm

ooc: No, no, read his character sheet. XD
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 7:00 pm

[Color = pink]"Bye Mr. Creepy Bat!"[/color] Hikari shouted as the man disapeared, waving goodbye as she did. Hitomi took a mental sigh of relief as she glared at the man from behind Hikari. There was definetly something wrong about that person. Well at least Hikari is safe, and the girl too.

Speaking of which the girl then turned around and bent down within eye length to Hitomi and Hikari. She then asked them their names which was only natural, but the second question made Hitomi's heart ache a little.

Contrary to usual Hitomi stated her name first. She wasn't sure about this big girl... but she protected her and Hikari so she couldn't be a bad guy. "I'm Hitomi..." Her introduction complimented by a bow.

"And I'm Hikari, rember? I told you before the Creepy Bat guy ran away. Our parents are on a big mission for Mr. Grandpa Death!" Hitomi looked away for a moment, remembering the pain of losing there parents. Hitomi doesn't know if there parents are coming back or not.

"I like chocolate chip cookies! Snacks! Snacks! Snacks! Yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 7:06 pm

"Nice to meet you Hikari and Hitomi." A mission huh? Makes sense, but still doesnt explain why two little girls are all alone. Oh well, she promised them snacks.
"Let's go to the death city cafe, they have lots of yummy treats." Myra reached into her bag and pulled out her back of cigarettes, she lit one up and started walking towards the cafe.
"Your kimono's are very pretty." Myra said as she walked slow, so they could keep pace.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:21 pm

The promise of new company and free snacks was very pleasing to Hikari. Hitomi although not letting her guard down had to admit the older girl was pretty nice despite her appearance. Not saying Hitomi thought she was scary or anything, but the sight of piercings was still new to her.

Hikari just didn't care much about appearance. Little surprised or frightened her and she always gave new people the benefit of the doubt. Although this wasn't always the safest way to meet people she always had Hitomi to help her make the right decisions.

And to Hitomi, getting a snack with your sister and a bigger girl that protected them wasn't exactly that bad an idea. She was always careful though. A weapon doesn't let their guard down. One of the things her dad taught her.

They followed Myra as she headed down the street with a cigarette in her mouth. Hitomi wasn't very knowledgeable of what a cigarette actually was since her father only used a gold dragon pipe.

Hikari was the first to reply to Myra's compliment. "Thank you very much! Our mommy made them, we got to help. They are very pretty but they were also made so we could spare in them too. Fight fight fight! With all of your might!" She giggled after she finished cheering. Hitomi sped up to catch up with her sister and Myra. She looked up at Myra.

"So what brings you to Death City?" Hitomi asked with a calm voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 11:39 pm

Myra flicked her cigarette away from the girls and answered with "I'm attending the DWMA. I've lived in death city my entire life. I'm gonna be the best meister they'll ever see one day." Myra said with pride. She's actually never wielded a weapon besides her mother every once in a while. "What are you girls doing in death city?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:46 pm

Hikari's eyes widened at the word Meister. She always wanted to be wielded by a Meister. The only person that ever wielded her was Hitomi and she was a weapon. She wondered if there was a difference.

"You're a Meister!?" Hikari expressed with great excitement. Hitomi replied afterwords a lot calmer and quieter.

"We are Demon weapons at the DWMA. Death-sama took us in when our parents left for their mission." Hitomi didn't sound very enthused at all. Mainly because she feared the worst... she feared her parents weren't coming back.

Hikari suddenly jumped up and grabbed Myra's hand and started lightly tugging it. "Can you please weild us? Pretty pleeeeeease!? I've never been wielded by a Meister before. Please please please please please!"

Hitomi looked away and blushed with embarassment. She will never get used to her sisters straightforwardness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:59 pm

(OOC: demon weapons are like tsubaki right? And on another note... My dog was hit by a car and killed yesterday. I'm going to be kind of off my game for a few days. He was like a member of the family.)

They arrived at the ice cream shop, which surprisingly wasn't too busy, a lot of students liked to stop by because they get a discount. So they're both weapons, Myra thought to herself as she found them a table. Well that makes sense, they are twins so their genetics are exactly the same.
"Wield you huh? I mean I can try..." Myra said suddenly nervous. "What do ya turn into anyways?" Probably something little and cute Myra thought to herself. Most likely daggers or something.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 1:37 pm

Hikari and Hitomi followed Myra to the table in the cafe. Excitement shown on Hikari's face while nervousness shown on Hitomi's. They looked at each other and Hikari held Hitomi's hand and smiled, which made Hitomi feel a little better about the situation.

The twins than walked to opposite sides of Myra, each grabbed one of Myra's hands and closed their eyes. Within seconds Hikari glowed with a bright white light, while Hitomi glowed a dark purple.

In moments the bodies of the twins morphed into the shape of two long swords in Myra's hands. Hitomi's blade shown purple with a dark purple eye gem near the hilt. Hikari was a pure white blade. "Tada!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 2:57 pm

Myra gasped as she felt the shock of the souls trying to bond with hers. Gripping the hilts in her hands she closed her eyes and slowed her breathing. Myra reached through the darkness to find their souls.
Myra saw hikari's soul, it was bouncing around like a rabbit, eager, and carefree. Myra reached out and took it, letting it's warmth flow through her. Myra lifted Hikari's sword easily. Searching farther she found hitomi's soul. It was hesitant, Myra tried reaching for it but it seemed just out of reach. Myra tried lifting Hitomi's sword form, but it was too heavy and she couldn't lift it. "Hitomi..." Myra said softly, "trust me."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 9:11 pm

The familiar darkness that surrounded the two souls was almost welcoming. Like visiting a loved one that lives a distance away. It had been months since the twins had transformed. They haven't even wielded each other in that time.

Hikari was easily able to match Myra's wavelength. She had a natural talent for bonding with others easily. But Hitomi wasn't so easy to reach. While Hikari's form within the weapon joined with Myra's light, Hitomi drifted in the darkness of her uncertainty.

"I don't know if this is a good idea." A voice echoed in the endless darkness. "How can I trust Myra? Sure she tried to protect us... but mom and dad protected us too, and they..."

Smokey circles showing reflections of memories surrounded Hitomi's soul. Many of them of her and Hikari with their parents, training and having fun. "...they left us... all alone... the only one I know I can trust is Hikari."

Hikari could feel Myra's soul easily... but Hitomi's was hard to pin point. "Hitomi! Hitomi! Where are you silly? Are you playing hide and seek?" Silence. Hikari got a little worried at first, but then she remembered something that helped her understand.

"Hitomi, don't be scared... come on now, its just like we practiced." On Hikari's side a bright light glowed.

Hitomi lingered in the darkness, surrounded by visions of her doubt, until a sudden flash if light chased away the shadows. Hitomi shielded her eyes before looking into the light. She saw a new reflection... a new memory... one she almost had forgotten.

[I]Hitomi walked down the hallway of the dojo holding her fathers hand. "Daddy... I'm scared..." Hitomi looked up at her father with fear in her eyes. They entered the training room at that moment. Her father kneeled down and placed his hand on his daughters shoulder nice and softly. He looked at her face and whipped away her single tear from her cheek. [Color=skyblue]"Don't worry Hitomi... you don't have to be scared. The world can be dangerous... but you can always rely on your family. Even if we aren't close to you... you will always carry our strength in your heart. He placed his palm gently on her cheek and she smiled.

It was then she heard her sisters voice from across the room. "C'mon Hitomi let's start the training!!

Her dad took her hand and nodded to his daughter. She then snuggled his hand before she and her sister turned into their weapon forms. [color:85d1=sky blue]"Hitomi, don't be scared. C'mon, its just like we practiced."

It was then that Hitomi embraced the light of the memory with a tear down her eye. She suddenly saw her sisters hand in the light and grabbed hold. Seconds later a third hand, Myra's hand, held on to both their hands.

"I may not trust you completely Myra... but I trust Hikari, and if she is able to connect with you... I can find my connection too."

It was then Myra found she was able to lift Hitomi a little easier until finally she was just as light as Hikari. "I knew you could do it sis! We can trust Myra, you'll see. Heehee. We have a Meister! Yay! ...I want chocolate ice cream!"

"...vanilla please..."

"All the Vanilla! Hehe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 9:27 pm

(OOC: that was so sweet aw and well written *_*)

Myra let out a sigh of relief when the weight lifted from Hitomi's sword. Myra felt there energy running through her body. The carefreeness of Hikari, the joy of a little girl. Myra felt the protectiveness of Hitomi, wise beyond her years. Myra let them fill her up. My weapons...my girls now. Myra thought to herself. My responisbilty. A feeling crept over Myra, she tightened her grip on the hilts. I'll protect these girls. Myra thought to herself. Myra wasn't used to this feeling, being an only child to a weapon and meister pair she was often left to fend for herself growing up in death city. Myra was a rule breaker, a punk. Maybe she can learn to care for others now, thanks to them. Myra raised Hitomi above her head, and raised hikari in front of her face, looking at her reflection in the blade. Her short purple hair was a little dirty, her peircings and dark make up took over her face, Myra liked looking intimidating, it meant people left her alone. Myra had worked so hard on her appearance to keep people out, she didn't really know who she was underneath her tough appearance. Myra lowed the blades.
"So girls, I told ya, ice creams on me. Let's order."

(OOC: also, I'm going to make a thread probably called Myra's apartment or something, for my other char and her team to move into. After ice cream and stuff we can move them to that thead okay?)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 5:33 pm

The girls started glow in their sword forms before blade became child and the girls materialized next to Myra on opposite sides. Hikari squealed with joy and jumped in her seat. Hitomi simply lifted herself onto the seat and sat quietly while Hikari was bouncing up and down.

"Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream!" Hikari chanted before a nervous red headed boy walked up to them with a notepad.

[ Color=red]"Umm, hello my name is K-Kennith... and I'll be your waiter today. C-Can I take your orders?"[/color] The nervous boy took a pen out of his pocket ready to write down what they wanted.

Hikari looked up at him with a smile and pointed her right pointer finger in her left palm as she said the orders. "Hi Kenny! I want a vanilla ice cream cone with a double scoop! And my sister would like a chocolate cup of ice cream with chocolate sprinkles!" Hikari always knew what Hitomi wanted and knew how she felt about talking to new people so she always ordered for her.

Kennith wrote down the orders of the two little girls and then looked at Myra. Honestly this girl scared him but he kept his smile up even though he was really nervous to talk to her. "A-And you miss?"

(OOC: Awww thank you! And yes moving to the new thread is fine by me. :3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 5:54 pm

Myra let a little twisted smile appear on her face. "You see, I don't eat human food." Myra leaned in closer to the boy. "If you happen to have blood though, I'll take a full cup. Type AB+ if possible." Myra waited and watched as his face turned pale white.
Myra laughed and let a real smile shine through. Her black lipstick made her teeth look extra white. "Just kidding kid, I'll have a vanilla soft serve cone."
Myra watched him scurry away quickly and turned back to look at the girls. As she was about to talk she got a text from her room mate Darcy. Myra pulled out the phone and read the message. Frowning slightly Myra looked back up to the girls. "What do you say after ice cream we head over to my place? My room mate Darcy just got home and she brought friends with her." Myra sighed a little, "friends who want to move in." Myra knew that living with your partner strengthed your relationship. "She recently got a meister, so I guess it's okay if they move in. I have plenty of room."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 7:11 pm

Little known to the group of girls Kennith went through an "episode" do to his special "condition." Which basically meant he started to feel dizzy before vomiting blood and falling down. In his place the owner mainly known as "Boss" filled his place and borough a round wooden tray with three delicious ice creams on it. They looked so good they seemed to sparkle. "Here are your orders please enjoy." Boss then left quickly to help attend to Kennith.

Hikari smiled and slapped her hands on the table. "That sounds like a great idea. We love to look at the city buildings but we aren't allowed to go inside some of them. Let's go let's go!" Hitomi simply nodded in response. There was no way she wasn't gonna follow her sister. Hitomi wondered what kind of place Myra lived in. Based on what Hitomi knew about Myra she could only guess.

OOC: (Sorry its so short. Ugh I hate short posts.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:20 pm

Myra felt her phone buzz and read the texts. "The house is a wreck - I thought you were gonna clean?!" Myra rolled her eyes and read the second message from Darcy "my friends are here now, I told them they could move in.....:p" Myra sighed and put her phone back in her bag. Myra really needed a cigarette but decided to be patient and let the girls eat.
Myra fiddled with her ice cream and watched the girls eat theirs. "When you're all done we can go... My roommate and her friends are there. My room mates name is Darcy, she's a weapon. For some reason we just aren't compatible. Probably cause she's so boring." Myra had known Darcy her entire life, it's odd that they are so close because they are so opposite. "She turns into a whip, it's totally lame. I can't imagine what kind of boring meister she found herself." Myra pictured a total nerd with big rimmed glasses and suspenders.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 5:22 pm

Hikari and Hitomi steadily ate their ice cream. Hikari was caught up in the sweet flavor while Hitomi watched Myra silently as she slowly shoveled ice cream into her mouth.

Hitomi had a talent for reading people. When she looks at Myra she sees not a bad person, but maybe a little misunderstood. Maybe a bit lonely after seeing how she tends to push people away from her by scaring or ignoring them. Hitomi wasn't sure how she felt about this... but as long as Hikari is okay she will stick by her side.

Hikari and Hitomi finished their ice cream at about the same time. Hikari suddenly sciited and jumped out of her chair and ran around the table to Myra. She grabbed her hand and began to try and tug her towards the door. "Cmon cmon I wanna see your house. Is it a blue house? Does it have stairs? Can it fly like a sky castle!?" While that was going on Hitomi walked up to Boss who was behind the counter and reached to the top of the counter and pay for the ice cream. She knew Myra offered to pay but Hitomi had a thing about charity, and besides she liked Boss.

Afterwards she met up with Hikari and Myra and prepared for the journey ahead. Holding onto her sisters sleeve like a sloth on a branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 6:21 pm

(Ooc: I'm gonna post my reply in Myra's apartment thread! Look for my reply there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)   Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra looking for a Weapon! (Open)
Page 1 of 1