Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paulette Debroux INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paulette Debroux INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Paulette Debroux INACTIVE   Paulette Debroux INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:10 am

Paulette Debroux INACTIVE Blondes_20flowers_20butterfly_20blue_20eyes_20plants_20boku_20wa_20tomodachi_20ga_20sukunai_20anime_20girls_20kashiwazaki_20sena_www.wall321.com_66_large

Name: Debroux, Paulette

Weapon: None.

Love Interest: None.

Appearance: Paulette is a 5 feet and 5 inches tall girl with really pale skin due to her lack of freedom. Her hair is dirty blond and goes to her hips while her eyes are the typical crystal blue blind people own.

She wears a white sleeveless blouse and a black skirt along with black flats. Her hair is also adorned with a butterfly pin one of her maids gifted her.

She is exactly toned but she's surely stronger than she seems due to lots of martial arts training, she is also very agile.

Personality: Paulette has been a stubborn girl since she was a young child, she doesn't like it when people try to help her or be nice to her because she feels vulnerable, however, she enjoys helping her friends. She enjoys company, but she becomes overwhelmed quickly. She enjoys being alone at times with complete silence.

She's also the type of girl who doesn't care if she breaks a nail, she isn't quite girly but she isn't a complete tomboy. Paulette can sometimes come off as rude at times because she isn't afraid of speaking her mind, but she doesn't tell the truth with bad intentions, on the contrary, she hopes people will take her advice and change.

History: Paulette has always been a happy kid and she had a nice childhood, she was born and raised in Paris. However, there has always been something about her that's out of the ordinary, she's blind. She was homeschooled her whole life due to her wealthy parents being worried something would happen to their precious only child.

Her parents hired many doctors hoping she could get an eye surgery but, sadly, they all said her eyes were to frail to be put into surgery.

However, her parents knew she was a meister and hired a martial arts instructor in case she had to protect herself one day, she knows Judo, Tae-Kwon-Do and Karate. She also has a great sense of touch and hearing in compensation for her poor eyesight. She can sense someone's distance, speed and even how they feel by just listening to their footsteps or sensing their vibration on the ground.

Anyhow, Paulette always felt isolated from the world, since the only fresh air she had ever breathed was the one from her backyard, this feeling inspired her to train harder and finally convince her parents to let her attend to the DWMA so she could show them she could do something in her life despite her disability. They rejected her idea at first, but she showed them she was able to fulfill her dream by winning an encounter with her own instructor by sending her soul wavelenght trough her feet to the ground and using it like a radar, ability she uses to fight. Her parents were delighted and sent her right away.

Miscellaneous: Paulette isn't exactly shy, but the only thing close to a friend have been her maids.

She was given her butterfly pin at the age of 9 and her dream has been to see one ever since.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by KokoaChan on February 8th 2014, 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette Debroux INACTIVE   Paulette Debroux INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 12:50 pm

I think the blind thing needs some kind-of special ability to make it work. I mean, how did she manage to beat her instructor? All you would have to do is keep from walking and she wouldn't have any idea where your attack is coming from or what weapon you're using. And it's just not a great idea to have her fighting Kishin, either.... Kishin are beings that take inhuman forms and abilities, so wouldn't that mean that it's even more difficult for her to get a read on something that's already nearly impossible to get a read on? I just can't see her fighting without BSing it and just acting like she can see perfectly, but claiming she's blind as she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette Debroux INACTIVE   Paulette Debroux INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:23 pm

Edited, she sends her soul wavelenght through her feet to the ground and uses it like a radar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulette Debroux INACTIVE   Paulette Debroux INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:05 am

Ok, like Touph. So, like Touph, she wouldn't be able to see stuff thrown at her well, colors, and she would definatly need someone to volunteer to help her read and take tests in the DWMA. Probably her weapon or someone.

Anyways, accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paulette Debroux INACTIVE   Paulette Debroux INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paulette Debroux INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1