Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:08 pm

Kataro was looking in the mirror before leaving the house. He looked nice... He thought so. He had on a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and the shirt pocket was purple. He wore black jeans, black shoes, and his usual fingerless gloves. "Alright. You've showered, got breath mints, cologne... I think that's it." He said to himself. He got his keys and walked out. He checked the trunk for a second. "Pistols, sniper, shotgun, sword, and giant ninja start... I'm ready!" He said with a smile before hoping into his Nissan Gtr. He always kept his weapons with him wherever he went. It was instinct. Anyway, he pulled up to Paulette's extremely nice apartment. It was lights leading up to the door, and he could smell chlorine, so that possibly mean a pool. "... Wow... Id marry this, any day." He thought to himself. He pulled out a small mirror that was on the dashboard. "You're the man! You ARE the man!" He shouted to himself. "Now get your arse out there and pick up your woman!!!" He said while pointing at himself. He let out a sigh and got out of the car. He walked up to the door and stared at it for a moment. The he finally rang the doorbell. "If a butler comes to the door... I'll be so embarrassed..." He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:16 pm

Paulette was arranging her usual butterfly pin in her hair, she didn't really know what to do. I can't even see myself, so... Why should I even bother in wearing or dressing my hair in a different way? she thought. Even if she was uninterested in clothing and how she looked, she was still excited. Suddenly, she heard the doorbell ring. "Charles!" She called "Could you please get the door for me?" She proceeded to go get her shoes while she heard the butler go to the door along with her big golden retriever right behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:25 pm

After a second of waiting, a butler opened the door and welcomed Kataro in. "What do you know?! You jinxed yourself!!" He thought. "Paulette should be down soon." The butler said to him. The large dog walked over to Kataro, sniffing his legs and feet. Kataro bent down and rubbed the dog on its head. "Hopefully it won't snap and bite my face off..." He thought to himself. He stood there calmly and waited for Paulette to come down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

Paulette quickly sprayed some perfume over her before running down her large apartment's stairs to meet Kataro. She was wearing a white summer dress to her knees along with nude color flat shoes. Even if she couldn't see the colors, she had asked her butler to choose an "appropriate outfit" for the occasion. Stood there silent for some seconds before speaking up "Um, Kataro..." She spoke in her still quite noticeable french accent "I can't, you know... See you... So, I'm not really sure of where you are." She chuckled sympathetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:45 pm

"Good going ya jerk! You didn't even get close to her!!!" He shouted mentally. Kataro chuckle them walked over to her. He was about three feet away now. "Sorry about that...." He said with a smirk. "Complement her dress you idiot!" He thought to himself. "No! I'm saving that for later!" He replied to himself. "Well... Are you ready to go?" He asked as he offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:01 pm

Paulette nodded and extended her arm a bit before finding Kataro's hand. Her lips formed a smirk as she did so "I knew you would do that." She stated "Where are we going, anyways?" Paulette's combination of excitement and curiousity made her feel like she was about to explode, she was trying really hard to hold it all in at that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:08 pm

"Well... I'm not too sure exactly. I know that we're gonna go out to eat. Then maybe we could go mini golfing or go on a walk." Kataro said with embarrassment as he lead them out to the car. "Golfing! You idiot! Girls don't like golfing! They like shopping!" He thought to himself. He opened the car door for Paulette then he got in the drivers seat. "I... I like y-y-your dress b-by the way." He stuttered out. He was extremely nervous, yet again. "Oh my gosh. I sound like an idiot..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:16 pm

"Oh, I love the idea!" Paulette said with a grin "I love mii golf! And maybe we could eat some hamburguers, or hot dogs... I've been dying to try them since I got here!" She said excitedly Act like a lady, you idiot! She thought Guys like LADIES, not weird girls like you! Paulette took a small gulp before calming down "Unless you have other plans" She said "I'm okay with whatever plans you had, the idea is just having you around- I mean, yeah, around to have fun and all... hehe..." She said nervously Is there anything else I need to aswer? I don't like awkward silence- Oh right! The dress! "Um..." Paulette spoke again, looking down and blushing slightly "Charles chose it for me, I'm not really... You know, girly as you may have noticed..." She spoke shyly, quite ashamed of her unlady-ness Prepare for rejection... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:41 pm

Kataro smiled. "Hotdogs?! Burgers?! Heaven had blesses me with a goddess!!" He thought to himself. "We could go to this hotdog stand in the city." He said as he started the car then pulled off. "They have great hotdogs. And maybe we could get a burger... If you'd like." He said as his eyes stayed fixed on the road. A few minutes later, they had reached the majestic streets of death city. They were a few blocks away from the hotdog stand. Kataro got out of the car and opened the door for Paulette. "It's a nice nigh-" Kataro quickly cut himself off before finishing his sentence. "Ow!" He said as he slapped his neck. "I think it was a spider..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:32 pm

Paulette's calm expression quickly changed to one of horror "S-spider?! Where?!" She said worriedly. That's right, one of the few fears Paulette had were spiders since an encounter with one of them during her childhood. "Oh my god!" Paulette exclaimed "Are there more of them?!" She continued worrying while jumping to Kataro's arms "Please tell me it was just one!" She looked around worriedly even if she couldn't see anything at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:44 pm

Kataro blushed when she leaped into him. "You can either say there's one on her and freak her out, or just enjoy her being in your arms!!!" He thought to himself. "Um... It was only one..." He said, still a bit embarrassed. "What do I do? Set her down, crack a joke?" He thought. "I suppose you don't like spider much?" He asked her with a smile while still holding her. He wasn't sure wether to set her down on hold. Be he did enjoy holding her. Very much so in fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:58 pm

"Oh..." Paulette said, slightly blushing once again "No, I'm not really fond of spiders...." She admitted "It's one of the few fears I have, I've been afraid of them dice I was a child." Then, she realized she was still in Kataro's arms "This is awkward..." Paulette spoke sincerely, she felt weak and vulnerable in such position, but somehow, she still liked it. "Anyways, can we get the food now? I'm quite hungry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:06 am

Kataro quickly set her down and straightened his shirt. "Of course." He said with a smile. "That was weird..." He thought to himself. He offered her his hand once again before heading towards the stand. "So... Could you teach me French one day?" He said with a smile. "I know Russian, Serbian, German, and a bit of Spanish. But u don't know any French."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:10 am

Paulette nodded "Sure, I would love to teach you!" She said, she hadn't noticed Kataro's hand "You seem to travel a lot and enjoy life to its fullest, I want to be like that!" She smiled before her stomach growled "Whoops!" She laughed while clutching her stomach "Told you I was hungry!" She joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:22 am

Kataro laughed before just grabbing her hand gently. "Yeah... I like to enjoy my friends before my life its over. I have a list of thing is like to have and to do before I die. I hope to accomplish them all. Maybe I could do them with some one..." He said with a smirk as he lead her towards the hotdog stand. They reached the stand and he ordered three hotdogs. "Do you want ketchup or mustard? Or both?" He asked her as he looked at the sauces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:28 am

"I want..." Paulette purses her lips and knitted her eyebrows, truth was, it was about to be the first time she ate something non-fancy in her whole life. "Both!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. "Also, I'm quite jealous of you, back at home I was like a bird in a cage! I had never been out in the city like this before!" She smiled brightly, clearly enjoying her time with Kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:35 am

Kataro smiled before putting ketchup and mustard on the hotdog. "Well... If you stick around me, you'll be around the city pretty often." He said as he put mustard on his hotdog. "Wow. These are good!" He said with his mouth stuffed. Then he handed her the hotdog. "Enjoy!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:52 am

Paulette took the hotdog and gave it a big bite. Her eyes instantly lit up. "Oh god!" She exclaimed in delight "This is delicious! It's like... I could it this forever! In fact, wanna do an eating contest? I used to do those with the employees at my house and-" she stopped herself from talking "Sorry..." She said after some seconds "That's quite unladylike..." She states before eating the rest of her hotdog silently Well done... Idiot she thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 12:59 am

Kataro paused for a moment. Then he smiled. "You're on!" He said as he handed some money to the hotdog vendor. "I'm gonna need twenty hotdogs. Half of them with mustard and the other half with ketchup and mustard!" He said with a determined look on his face. He rolled up his sleeves and took off his gloves. "You're going down!" He said them he stopped and squinted. "You have a little ketchup on your mouth." He said with a chuckle as he pointed to his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:04 am

"What? Oh, pardon" She said embarrassed as she cleaned the ketchup off with her thumb "Hey, what's that?" She said while pointing behind Kataro before digging in. Hopefully he had fallen onto her trap, even if she was sure she could win without it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:11 am

Kataro, oblivious to what Paulette had done, turned around. "Huh?" He said as he looked for a moment. "What did yo-" Kataro stopped when he noticed Paulette CHEATING! "I'm still gonna beat you!" He said with a smile before stuffing his face with hotdogs. "I hopf yof nf that's I canf eafs lofffs of foofs!" He mumbled out through the food in his mouth. "Wow! A girl who'd wanna have a hotdog eating contest! It's like I'm just beginning to live!!!" He thought to himself. "But we have to win. We can't lose to a girl!" He though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:21 pm

Paulette did not answer and continued to eat rapidly You got lucky this time She thought to herself Very lucky to have found someone like him who is into girls like you instead of ladies. She continued eating without stopping for even a brief second before she had finished all the hot dogs. "Finished!" She exclaimed while looking up, hoping she was the winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:31 pm

Katarp looked over a noticed he still had two hotdogs left. "My gosh! She's magic!!!" He thought to himself. "You won because you had a headstart!" He exclaimed with a smile. "I ate earlier anyway..." He thought to himself, trying to figure out why he had lost to a girl! He loved food. He could eat tons of it. But he lost... It was a devestating moment for him. He looked at her with a smirk. "Was there anything else you wanted to do?" He asked. He had a few questions about her eyes. But he figured it was rude to ask just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:50 pm

"It was like a half a second headstart!" Paulette laughed, her laugh was sweet and gentle, and crinkles formed by her eyes when she smiled. "Hmmm...?" She then said in deep thought after she had calmed down "I think you mentioned mini golf?" She remembered "Unless you don't want to be beaten by a girl again, then we could try something else..." She then said in a quiet taunting tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:19 pm

Kataro squinted his eyes. "Are you challenging me?" He said in a cowboy like voice. "Alrighty then. Since you're so EAGER to lose, we can go mini golfing." He said as he put his arm around her shoulder and lead her back to the car. "Y-y-you're... Really cute..." He said to her nervously. "YOU DORK!!! Girls like pretty, gorgeous or beautiful!!! Of all things you say cute!!?!?!" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next