Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. Empty
PostSubject: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:13 pm

The one and only place Alex despised being in was Death City, he couldn't bare staying in there any longer. Yet the officials are doing everything in their power to monitor and secure Alex as much as possible, it got to the point that a few death scythes check on him for reasons Alex can't find out. Why was it like that? Alex kept asking all these questions due to mass confusion and curiosity, he was going to try to calm himself by walking in the streets. Maybe even sit at the park. It was cruel of the DWMA to suffocate him.

Alex had taken his time, clearing his head while he walked on. When he reached the park, he sat down on a bench and watched everyone around him do what they do. Recreational activities. But yet he had nothing to do. Ivory was asleep and Destiny was tampering with her soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:23 pm

Beth was walking down the streets of Death City, she was wondering how everyone was doing after chaos had struck the place a few months ago. Joey was most likely sleeping in his bed. Pete and Ben were probably being fools like they always were. Beth jumped over a rock in the middle of the street that had almost tripped her. She kept her cool walk up until she saw a park up ahead and turned that way.

She saw the children playing on a new swingset and dogs barking at their owners. She saw a fairly nice looking fellow sitting on the bench. She sat down with her hands folded in her lap. "Nice weather we are having? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:28 pm

Alex turned to the girl, curiously. Someone was actually interacting with him? "U-Uh, yeah. Nice weather we are having." He felt shy since he barely interacts with anyone, though he was still fed up with the DWMA. Everywhere around Alex was happiness and joy from the children and teens, playing and hanging out. But Alex missed these feelings due to his curse. How he has to live a life of pain and constant killing wasn't mean't to be. Yet it happened. Alex now has to bare two powerful beings inside his soul while Alex has to claim kishin egg souls just to live. Out of everything he has been through, what interest did this girl take in him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:33 pm

Beth threw some pink bubble gum into her mouth and started to chew. She didn't really care about the child near her crying, in fact, she pretty much turned all of her emotions off. She then looked over at him and smiled. "I never seen you before.... Are you new?" She narrowed her eyes on him and didn't dare to change her glance. She didn't care if he was shy underneath or a bold kind of guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:38 pm

Alex looked at her in disappointment, he walked over and hugged the crying child, making sure he was okay. He walked over to the mother and returned the child to her. It at least made Alex happy since he could take care of children. But the way that girl was acting, Alex could tell she was vile or trying to impress him, probably both. He wanted some clear thoughts but what happened had ruined that and made Alex a bit unhappy. So he walked to the girl and decided to make a quick introduction, "Alex Ironsmith. And no, I've lived here all my life. I guess the 'un-kind' part of this city really is not well of making friends." After that, he walked away back out on the street. Alex himself couldn't tell if he insulted her or stated out a fact about the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:52 pm

Beth watched as he helped the young child that was crying, she was even impressed. At least some family cared about their children since she didn't have any. Beth got up after she saw him introduced himself to her. "Wait don't go!" She got up from the bench and started running behind him. "I didn't mean to do that back there, I mean it's been a while since I have seen anyone in this town....my name is Beth Blayer by the way!" She explained as she started to walk instead of jogging behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:57 pm

This had caught Alex's attention, now she was acting nice? Well, he decided to acknowledge her again, "Well, Beth. I can see your a very friendly person. Tell me, do you even care for the sake of young ones?" He stopped and turned to her, wondering what her true persona was. The way he asked her was with the tone of great curiosity and interest, he wished to know what she was trying to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:02 pm

Beth was glad to see that he decided to talk to her. "Well I uh..." She started to scratch the back of her head with confusion stuck in her mind. "Of course I care for young ones! I'm not a big fat bully, aren't I?" Beth exclaimed as she crossed her arms and looked away, with her nose in the air like she was an uptight person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:20 pm

Alex sighed, he could tell she was going to be stubborn about this. But he had to go with it, "You seemed uncaring back there, yet I can tell in reality that your not a bully." He said. But would this make any sense considering her attitude? Beth seemed to be uptight a bit to Alex, it was a little weird. Normally, a girl like that would not respond to Alex or insult him back and just sit there. But she followed him. So a question was looming in his head. Why was she so interested in him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:25 pm

"Maybe you can teach me..." Beth said as she looked at him. She had to admit, the way the sun shone down on him mad the guy look like a hero or some special guy. Other than that, he had white hair, which was sort of unusual. Beth looked around until she saw a dollar on the ground. She would have taken it but instead she offered it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:32 pm

"You want me to teach you how to be kind?" He asked. This had confused Alex, he honestly didn't know where to start. How to teach someone how to be kind was going to be difficult, considering it is mainly just known naturally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:35 pm

"Yeah you know, helping people, being nice, and so on..." She said as she blew a bubble after smacking on her gum in her mouth. "Let's discuss this at a restaurant. Standing up is going to ruin the bottom of my shoes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:38 pm

"If you want." Alex had agreed. But why a restaurant? Why not the park or the school? Or maybe even just a recreational center? A plaza? It wouldn't matter, Alex was getting hungry anyway. "Alright. But if we are going to a restaurant, I'm paying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:41 pm

Beth was sort of hoping that he was paying, she shrugged her shoulders and started walking off with her hands in her pants pocket. "What would you like to eat sir? There is piZZa, gourmet food,and more..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:45 pm

Well, he was sort of the, "I'll eat anything, I don't care" kind of guy. When it came to food, Alex never really care what he ate. But sometimes he wondered how Ivory and Destiny ate at times, just a side note he kept to himself. "I don't care. Where do you have in mind?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:52 pm

Beth grabbed Alex's rist and started t lead him to the closest piZZa parlor. There wasn't a huge crowd outside of the place, but it seemed to be affordable. "So how old are you anyway?" She asked as the waiter escoreted them to a booth near the window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:58 pm

"I'm 20. Why?" He replied back. When they entered the parlor, he went to order two large pepperoni pizzas. "That will be $10.60, sir." The cashier had said. Alex had pulled out his wallet and gave him the correct amount of money. "Pizzas will be ready in about five minutes." The cashier told the both of them. Alex shrugged and sat at a table closest to the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:03 pm

"Just making sure, is all...I don't ant to sound like some kind of creeper." She said with a laugh and flashed a hite smile for once. "You seem like an okay dude Alex Ironsmith."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:08 pm

"Hehe, thanks, Beth." He said with warm heart. She seemed pretty nice so far, Alex didn't know why she wanted him to teach her how to be nice. But Beth seemed pretty desperate to be taught. The cashier called for Alex's order. "Be right back, Beth." He got up and went to the cashier to pick up the pizzas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:18 pm

((I don't mean to intrude, and correct me if I'm wrong, but this is an open RP right? If not I'll leave, sorry if I sound bothersome!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:27 pm

Beth watched as he got up to get the order. "Score! KAchha! It's about time you find someone that doesn't annoy you or cares abut if you are nice or not!" Beth thought to herself as her smile grew wider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:37 pm

(It can be open, just be sure to stay with the main group ^^;)

As Alex grabbed the pizzas, he noticed that Beth was spacing out. He began to think to himself, "I honestly don't think she is wanting to be taught just so she can be nice. This is getting weird. Better keep an eye on her." Sometimes, he has no idea what people do to him, mainly to act dick-ish or just for kicks. Maybe she was playing a joke on him, who knows. But Alex was going to have to play along so she doesn't fool with him. Alex sits at the table and hands Beth her own box of pizza. "Eat up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:45 pm

((Thanks.)) Casper walked into the pizza shop, inhaling the entrancing odor of food. His mouth watered as he went to place his order, then sat down, his stomach growling loudly in anticipation for a meal. I hope no one heard that. He thought to himself as he blushed a bit in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:46 pm

Beth accepted the pizza with pleasure. "Thank uou so much!" She clasped her hands together and bow as she took a big bite out of the pizza. All of the theater and the peperoni was rushing through her mouth from every drop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:59 pm

"No problem" Alex chuckled. Yet his pizza was already gone, it was impossible. It didn't even look like he took a second to eat the pizza, it's all just gone. Alex thought to himself, "Ivory, Destiny, you two better eat this time. And this time ITS FUCKING PIZZA!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.   Hope. Something he doesn't believe in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope. Something he doesn't believe in.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next