Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... Empty
PostSubject: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 1:58 pm

Tenshi walked silently across Death City, the weather was sunny, light simmered in her light pink hair as she twirled a small strand around her finger. All she could hear was her faint breathing, in time with every step she took. It was obvious that she had no clue where she was going. 'Bored' was the only word that described her as she kept walking
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 2:25 pm

A boy with black hair green eyes and wearing a navy blue sweater vest was sitting on the fountain in death city writing in a little black book once in a while he would look up at the girl and smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:14 pm

Tenshi noticed the boy sitting there, occasionally smiling at her. The next time he looked up, she gave him a small smile back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:16 pm

The boy got up and walked to her with a smile "hello
I was sitting around when I couldn't help but notice your enchanting beauty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:18 pm

"Oh um..." She looked up at him. "Thanks... I don't really get that complement a lot... my name's Tenshi."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:21 pm

He grabs her hand and kisses it gently "I'm lance nice to meet you..." He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:29 pm

She blushes lightly. "Nice to meet you also." She stares at her feet, not sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:35 pm

Lance chuckled "hey I've got two tickets to a play and I was hoping you wanted to come?"
He smiled charmingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:43 pm

"Um... yeah, sure!" She smiled. Why would someone be this nice to me? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:51 pm

Lance smiled warmly at her "it's tonight at seven o'clock "
He hands her the ticket "see you later...." He walks off

Ooc: do ya wanna time skip :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:57 pm

OOC: Sure.

Tenshi grabs the ticket and watches Lance as he walks away.

(At 7:00)

Tenshi arrives in her normal outfit, Her jacket looked newly ironed, not a single wrinkle showed. She clutched the ticket in her hand, sat on a nearby bench, and scanned the area for Lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:59 pm

Lance shows up in a black tuxedo and chuckled
"Your looking lovely to night" he opened the door to let her in
"Ladies first" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:06 pm

Ooc: BRB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:07 pm

She smiles and walks in, holding open the door behind her for Lance.

OOC: Kay!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:33 pm

Ooc: back

Lance smiles at her as they head into the theater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:35 pm

Tenshi walks up to the person taking tickets and gives her ticket.

OOC: Yayyyy!!! You can join the chat if you want, lotta people there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:37 pm

Lance leads her to the front row
"It's phantom of the opera my favorite" he sits and signals her to sit too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:39 pm

Tenshi sits next to him, excited about the "Phantom of the Opera" play. It must be good! She thought
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:42 pm

Ooc: time skip to after??????
Lance grinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:44 pm

OOC: Sure!!! TIME W A R P !

Tenshi half-skips out of the theater. "That was a great play! Thanks for inviting me!" she tells Lance.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:49 pm

Lance chuckles and says "it was an honor hey are you hungry ill get us something to eat
There's a cafe near here my treat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Are you sure? It feels as if you've done enough for me..." She kicks the dirt lightly with her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:59 pm

Lance puts his hands on her shoulders and looks into her eyes and says
Soothingly "I'm sure" he smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 10:03 pm

"O-okay then..." Tenshi mumbles, "Lead the way, then."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 10:04 pm

Lance smiled and led her too a little cafe and picked an outside table
He pulled out a seat for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...   A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal (Boring) Day... I Hope...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next