Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? Empty
PostSubject: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:01 pm

DarkSoul wandered the streets of Death City after leaving the Infirmary. Stuttering and shaking, he tried to steady his walk.

I bumped into a brick building and rested my back on it. A searing pain shot through me. I clutched at my wounded chest. A scream of pain was released.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:05 pm

Kataro hears the screaming and rushes towards it. He finally teaches darksoul. "Darksoul?! Are you ok? What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:11 pm

"N-Nebun. He created these hallucinations. I got stabbed... by myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:16 pm

Kataro ripped a piece of his shirt off so darksoul could covet his wound. "Here take this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:18 pm

"I-its fine. You don't need to. I already went to the infirmary..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:27 pm

"Do you want some water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:30 pm

"No, really, it's fine..."

I grabbed my wound again and scream in agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:32 pm

"God... I knew this w-would happen!" Saiko says, running towards them. "I couldn't just stand there waiting anymore, so I went out looking for you." Sweat was all over her forehead and her breathing was heavy, making it clear that she was running around the city looking for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:35 pm

Jet walks over and says "Need pain pills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:35 pm

"S-something is happening. I didn't do anything I swear. I'm seeing these dark figures..."

I clutch my head and scream again.

"I-I'm hearing them... whispering to me..."
I screamed even louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:38 pm

"We need to get you back to the infirmary!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:43 pm

"No... there is nothing there for me. They cannot help me. It's a different type of wound. Only few rare things can help me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:46 pm

"What is it? Because I see the dark figures too but I am fine." His eyes go cross eyed then back to normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:49 pm

"I know someone who can help. His name is shade. He's a mage at the academy. I'm pretty sure he can work up a spell that can help. You wanna go to him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:49 pm

connor walked up to the group surrounding dark soul "it's the black blood isn't it" Connor said with a sense of fear in his voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:54 pm

"No... I don't have black blood. And Jet, the figures hurt me. They have weapons. It's like they are corrupted Meisters and Weapons. But far over the verge of a Kishin. Its like Nebun. They are like Nebun.

Shade... sounds familiar. But yes... I will go see him."

I lifted up from the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 7:12 pm

"Lets get going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:29 pm

"Okay" I painfully hobbled behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:35 pm

"C-can I come with you guys...?" Saiko stutters, scared that something bad would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:39 pm

"Yeh... Sure." I glance back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:41 pm

She smiles, even though she knew she isn't the biggest help out there. "Awesome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:43 pm

"Yeh." I grin, still clutching my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?   Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dying Of Madness - DarkSoul's Only Hope Of Survival?
Page 1 of 1