Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexander Oliver

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alexander Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Oliver   Alexander Oliver I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 5:49 am

Name: Alexander Oliver

Meister: CLBR VII

Weapon Form: A wide array of modern firearms. A silenced handgun, a ump45 smg, a 12 gauge shotgun, and his most powerful form that is rarely used, a 50 cal sniper rifle however because of his many forms he cannot go into a partial weapon form. He can use the first 3 forms with ease but it is very difficult to turn into his sniper rifle form, let alone stay in that form for very long.

Love Interest: none

Appearance: short height and average build, has short and spiky blue hair and blue eyes. He wears a gray hoodie and light blue jeans with black chuck taylor sneakers.

Personality: Alexander is always up for a good laugh, all he wants to do is have fun. Often pulls pranks on his teachers and is very arrogant and thinks he and his meister can beat anyone. He is very quick to anger and well.... Alex is stupid, he gets very poor grades but almost makes up for it with physical strength.

History: Alex comes from a long line of weapons used by the military, after many generations of different weapons having children, Alex became a sort of melting pot which is what gave him the ability to become a wide array of weapons , he would have been revered by his family and the people who used these weapons, but as previously mentioned he wasn't very smart. They decided that Alex wasn't cut out for such formal work so they sent him to the DWMA and expected him to change. 

Miscellaneous: none

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER!

Last edited by connor on January 24th 2014, 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Alexander Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Oliver   Alexander Oliver I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 4:37 pm

I REALLY want you to have some kind-of list or limit on what kind-of gun he can become to start with. I mean, can he become an RPG or a missile launcher? Heavy grenade cannon? Gattling guns or old-style muskets? There needs to be some form of limit, here.
Back to top Go down

Alexander Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Oliver   Alexander Oliver I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:09 pm

edited, again i was half asleep and sick
Back to top Go down

Alexander Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Oliver   Alexander Oliver I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 10:44 pm

Accepted! The weapon form seems pretty useful in a variety of different situations and his personallity seems like it could be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexander Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Oliver   Alexander Oliver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Oliver
Page 1 of 1