Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oliver Titania

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oliver Titania Empty
PostSubject: Oliver Titania   Oliver Titania I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:18 pm

DELETED

Last edited by The_Quiet_One13 on January 27th 2015, 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Oliver Titania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Titania   Oliver Titania I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:24 pm

Two things:

1) I think you should tell that your weapon form is. Is it an axe, tomahawk, what?

2) For the rules, you have to put a certain phrase that proves you read the rules.
Back to top Go down

Oliver Titania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Titania   Oliver Titania I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:31 pm

Thank you, stupid adhd i forgot that part silly me C:
Back to top Go down

Oliver Titania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Titania   Oliver Titania I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:34 pm

DELETED

Last edited by Haunter999 on May 3rd 2014, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Oliver Titania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Titania   Oliver Titania I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:50 pm

Thank you, Haunter, for helping!

For the weapon form, regardless of whether or not you supply an image, you HAVE to provide a description. Do so and you will be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oliver Titania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Titania   Oliver Titania I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oliver Titania
Page 1 of 1