Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexander Davis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Alexander Davis  Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Davis    Alexander Davis  I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:12 pm

Name Alexander Davis

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None currently.

Weapon Form: A stationary black war cannon with a 4 foot wick. This weapon form wasn't entirely the friendliest to many Meisters so Alexander was forced to find new way to fight on his own. Alexander usually chooses to change his entire right arm into the barrel of the cannon and fires at bright blue orbs that explodes on contact.

Love Interest: None currently.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Straight.

Appearance: Alexander is a 6 foot tall boy with pale skin that is usually covered with multicolored paint spots. Alexander also has dark brown chocolate like irises in his eyes. Alexander has spiked up hair that has been died red, yellow, green, and even blue in multiple areas. His attire usually consists of dirty ripped up clothes like pants, shorts, shirts, and tennis shoes but all of which have stains that come from paint.

Personality: Alexander is a mischievous trouble maker that usually spends his free time making graffiti or vandalizing city property. He mostly does this though to simply receive attention of any kind. When he's not causing mischief, he will often take time relax and rest just about anywhere. Very rarely he will perform an act of kindness but when he does, he can display great feats of this. Whenever he does perform acts of kindness though, he will most often try to keep it secret to maintain a "Tough Guy" image.

History: From Alexander's appearance, it could be inferred that he was somewhere below middle class. In actuality, Alexander was born into a family of highly wealthy parents. Because of their wealth though, Alexander's parents grew worried about maintaining both their wealth and level of respect.
This left them to pay little attention to Alexander, causing him to be attention starved. Alexander then made multiple attempts to obtain that attention and it lead him to be very trouble making. First it started off by disobeying orders but it continued to grow into purposely vandalizing his own home.
Soon Alexander got mixed up into bad crowds and discovered his talent for graffiti. The biggest shenanigan he was capable of pulling off was vandalizing his entire neighborhood, that consists of many high-class homes, with graffiti.
His parents had had enough of the bad reputation he was getting and began to look for schools to send him away to. Soon enough they discovered Alexander's powers as a weapon and decided to ship him off to the nearest school they knew, The DWMA.

Miscellaneous: Alexander carries multiple cans of spray paint with him almost anywhere he goes.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"[/center]
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Alexander Davis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Davis    Alexander Davis  I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:22 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Alexander Davis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Davis    Alexander Davis  I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 11:20 pm

Dropping Alexander Davis.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Alexander Davis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Davis    Alexander Davis  I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 11:22 pm

Moving! And dropping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexander Davis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Davis    Alexander Davis  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Davis
Page 1 of 1