Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE   Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:35 pm

Name  Elizabeth Thomas

Weapon: Chenso, Gyō-gan

Love Interest: Chenso, Gyō-gan

Appearance: she stands a 5"0ft and has a small slender frame. She has shoulder length aubern hair and bright green eyes. She is often seen in a t shirt and dark jeans. When shes on a mission she wears loss fiting black pants and a long sleave t shirt she wears a charm braclet on her left wrist .
Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6Zn98GC8LU4-LrkaBdfz2i8kgzzB3C468HXoYCt_56iIzGbm9

Personality: she is shy and timid . She loves to read in a quite corner, shes that girl that everyone ignores because she is a bit different. But she can also be very out going some times, If she knows you wel enough. She enjoys feeling of an adrenalin rush. Dhe dosent back down easly only if a situation seems completely hopeless.

History: she comes from a well off family .when her parents died in a car crash the left her all the money and a house fully paid off. So she hasent struggled to get by every now and then her grand mother comes over to cheek on her but other then that is alone.  She joined the academy after her parents died as a condition of the court to live alone she has to be a miester watched over by lord death.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE   Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE   Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:48 pm

Short but it get's the message across, Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE   Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Thomas INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1