Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geting to know his new friend.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Geting to know his new friend. Empty
PostSubject: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:03 pm

After the Training fight with there new Teammates joey was at a local store and begin to think about how he don't know Beth that well and plus he does need help with studing. He say to himself" hey what if I ask Beth to help me study" So from that joey text beth if she want to come over and to hang and to study.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:07 pm

Beth was busy at her job with the newest test subject that was shipped in to the DWMA. "This hing will be interesting..." She mumbled until she got a teXT. "Looks like my friend needs me." She ran out of the lab with her lab coat on to greet him. "Need help from the smartest new girl in town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:08 pm

Joey nods and said to her" Yes please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:10 pm

She spun the seat around and sat neXt to him with a wicked smile on her fce. "Then you came to the right person. What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:11 pm

Joey said to her" How do you pass all of your tests, I been getting 80 or 85 in my, how do you do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Well let's just say ever since I was a kid, my parents forced me to keep my knowledge up. My childhood was something that I don't want to remember. Something cray inside of me cause me to get rid of them..." She sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:17 pm

Brandon walked up and sat with them "that's just like me. My parents were the same way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:19 pm

"No, we are nothing alike..." Beth looked away feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:19 pm

Joey said to Beth" i not going to ask, i got a brother and a sister that hit me and think i can't do anything right in my life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:21 pm

frank runs in "hi!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:23 pm

"Not the shrimp! And yeah I guess that is hard." Beth frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:25 pm

Joey fell sad and said to them" yeah, both my bro and sis really hate never love or care for me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Shrimp? Where?" He looked around "what's up!"

"perhaps we should change the subject. It's obvious you don't wish to speak of your past"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:28 pm

Joey say to them" ok, so how is this team thing going to work. and how many soul we each getting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:29 pm

"we alternate, first assignment Beth will take the soul, then me, then Dylan. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:31 pm

" So you saying is we each go on one Mission?" Joey say while looking for a soda can to drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:33 pm

"we all go on the mission, but only one person gets the soul. And we take turns"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:35 pm

"Ah i see" joey say when he found a soda can and pop it open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:39 pm

"I guess that would work." Beth said while scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:18 am

Joey said to Beth" that sound fair, right beth?" As he look at his soda can and thinking should I drink it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:27 am

Beth mind started to drift off until she said, "I wonder what it would look like if we join wavelengths."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:28 am

Joey look at beth and said" you say something about that when we was fighting that dude, what does that mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:47 am

"It makes you stronger." Beth answered as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:50 am

Joey smile and said to Beth" Well you are right, it will make the both of us Stonger as a team"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:36 pm

dylan joined them. "Sup"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geting to know his new friend.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next