Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meeting a new friend

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

meeting a new friend Empty
PostSubject: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:58 pm

Luna was sitting down at a table in the local cafe. She was waiting for her number to be called so she could pick up her dark chocolate frappe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:02 pm

Julia had recently recovered from most of her injuries although the her limbs still hurt. She decided that going to the cafe seemed quite nice. She walked inside and saw it was completely packed. Julia saw a lone girl sitting at a small table. It seemed to be the only seat available so she walked up to the girl, "May I sit here?" Julia asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:05 pm

Argen walked into the cafe with a toolbox in his hand. He took off his cloak and changed into his work clothes in the back room. Then he walked behind the counter. "Hey. That lady over there needs her drink." A man said to him. Argen let out a sigh and wrapped his face in his scarf. Then he grabbed the drink and brought it over to Luna. "Here you are..." He said flatly and un-cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:15 pm

Luna looked over at him "oh yes thank you very much sir"she said with a smile then took a drink of her frappe. She was still waiting for the girl to tell her her name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:17 pm

"My name's Julia by the way. " Julia continued. Julia was inspecting this girl and could tell she was a fellow witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:27 pm

Luna smiled at her"well julia its very nice to meet you, did you order anything from the cafe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:29 pm

"Yes. I'm sorry but this is the only seat available. Can I sit here?" Julia asked while waiting for her coffee to be available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:36 pm

Luna nodded "I already said you could sit ,please join me "she motioned to the open chair accros from her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:40 pm

Julia nodded and sat in the chair she gestured at. "So what's your name?" Julia asked the white haired witch. A man then came and brought Julia her coffee. "Thanks" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:43 pm

Luna laughed at her "I already said this too, wernt you listening my names luna "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:45 pm

Julia was confused by her statements but undressed this. "So you're a witch too?" Julia asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:48 pm

Argen walked back behind the counter and listened in on the conversation. "That's my sons old girlfriend..." Argen said. Argen was Kataro's father, but no one knew it. Everyone thought he was dead. Argen let out a sigh and began to wash dishes. Then he stop and walked over to Luna. "You're Luna right... Do you know Kataro...?" He asked her as he dried off his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:56 pm

Luna looked at her curiously"yes I am a witch ."she looked over at the guy who walked over to them and she looked down at her hands "yes I knew kataro, I dont talk to him very much anymore"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:58 pm

Julia could tell she was a dragon witch but now didn't seem like the time to show off her perception. Julia decided to change the subject by asking, "So how long have you lived here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:02 pm

Practically all my life, and you how long have you lived here? "She asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:02 pm

Argen sighed. "Ok... I'm just one of his friends from the old days. My name is Caesar." He said with a smile. "I should be going now." He said as he walked away with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:04 pm

"I moved here recently, not technically cause I don't have a place yet" Julia said, "I arrived here 3 weeks ago although most of that time was in an infirmary." Julia continued, happy she succeeded in getting Luna'a mind off what Julia assumed was a bad memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:11 pm

Luna watched him go curious he had never mentioned that name. She looked back to julia"oh gosh are you okay, what happened. And if you need a place to stay I have a guest room you could stay in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:15 pm

"Well I found a student in a graveyard, but little did I know she was on her way to being a kishin egg. She caught me off guard and the next thing I knew I had a broken arm, leg and some pretty big stitches. You sure I can stay with you?" Julia asked confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:18 pm

As long as your not evil its fine."she smiled then glared"why the dwma dosent call me when they get severe cases ill never know, I could have had you healed and walking within 5 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:29 pm

"Thanks I guess." Julia said as she finished her coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:20 pm

Luna smiled at her"no problem at all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:21 pm

"Ok so can you show it to me?" Julia said trying very hard to be rude to her new roomate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:27 pm

Luna jumped up out of her seat facepalmin." Oh god, im so sorry come on ill take you there now. I know your a witch but I dont know your animal form , can you fly?"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:29 pm

"Nah, wish i could." Julia said slightly jealous of her new friend being a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting a new friend   meeting a new friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting a new friend
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next