Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel Akagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daniel Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Akagi   Daniel Akagi I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 7:59 pm

Daniel Akagi Boy_Art_Anime-Cartoon_Design_Wallpaper_1280x1024_zps36ef0eec

Daniel Akagi

Weapon
N/A

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Ayoko Nakamura

Description
Has blue hair, blue eyes and a white jacket.  His jacket goes down right past his thigh. He is smiling a lot of the time, and it is usually contagious. His jacket has blue on it, and last but not least he has a scarf. This scarf belonged to his father, and he wears it to remind himself of him. Stands 6'

Personality
Can be very flirty, smiles a lot, has a good sense of humor, but is also serious a lot.

History
Joined the DWMA at the age of 14. A  couple moths ago, his weapon was killed by someone. Assassinated. He grieved over her loss, but is now to the point where he is back to his normal self. He has recently been paired up with Shayna, and will try to forget his past.

Other
His soul is blue and has a scarf flowing from it.

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Daniel Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Akagi   Daniel Akagi I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 11:47 am

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP!

Expand all descriptions
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Daniel Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Akagi   Daniel Akagi I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:06 pm

Daniel Akagi SuBGn35

Phoenix, the formatting is good, but please expand the descriptive sections and run a grammar run through.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Daniel Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Akagi   Daniel Akagi I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 6:42 pm

Daniel Akagi SuBGn35

The same issues as previously mentioned remained, but I do believe that this is among the characters that you have since dropped? Please notify staff, if so.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Daniel Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Akagi   Daniel Akagi I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 10:47 am

Daniel Akagi SuBGn35

Phoenix,

If this character is not fixed by the end of the year then he will be unapproved pending edits.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daniel Akagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Akagi   Daniel Akagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Akagi
Page 1 of 1