Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infamus.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:46 am

ooc: Yes but most of them are broken.
the scene on a traffic camera is nothing short of horrific. Reapers were shooting anyone who got close to the crate.
https://youtu.be/tfr8UTQRMfc
watch until 6:15
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:16 pm

Adrian pulled out his smartphone and hacked into the system and checked the traffic camera. "We should go and kill those bastards.." Adrian said to himself
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:26 pm

" Got it. "
ooc: Does Adrian have any transportation powers? i.e. Flight, teleportation, or Coles static thrusters and power line slide. If he doesn't then he can justify having more powerful combat powers.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:32 pm

OOC: I'll just give him a skill to fly

Adrian put his smartphone into his pocket and said "The reapers are killing everyone near the crate.."
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:49 pm

" Then lets go! "
Cole got a running start and jumped on a power line. Electricity cracked along his feet and he was zipping to his target, as fast as a train.
when they got there the reapers had loaded the crate onto a flatbed truck and took off. " After them! " Cole said. He tried to zipp after them but a fifty caliber bullet hit him in the chest. sending him flying. On the back of the truck was a heavy machine gun turrent!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:35 pm

Adrian pulled out his gun and stopped a motorbike. The driver left his motorbike and tried to fight with Adrian.But he was faster and punched tue driver in the face. Then he sat on the motorbike and began to chase the truck
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:50 pm

Cole sprung up and slid on the power line trying to catch up.
the truck driver drove like a bat out of hell. but Adrian was on a motorcycle so he was able to keep up. The turrent driver aims a burst of fire at Adrian while cole try's to get his aim straight with a lightning blast.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:12 pm

Stella flew back with the food crate hovering by her when she landed she maid no noise and set the crate down gently with hervpowers
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 12:19 am

Shadow entered the place where they stayed, water and water filter in hand. "HONEY I'M HOOOOME!" Though from the lack of response there didn't seem to be anyone there. "Ummm you know where they are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:35 am

" Lets see, I thinks Stella's back. But Cole and Adrian are still out. Want to go see if their in trouble? "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:42 am

Stella came in from off of the roof "cole trouble thats his middle name "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:44 am

Adrian tried to avoid the bullets but three of tthem hit his left shouler "F***!" He yelled and aimed his gun at the turret driver and finally he fired his M9
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 5:52 pm

"Well in that case, let's go help them out." Shadow said. "After all, those Reapers aren't very human huh?" He said referring to the teleporting one he had met earlier. He turned towards the door walked out... and then back in. He nervously laughed. "Where are they?" He said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:37 pm

Cole got a call on his phone. " Cole where are you? " Cole responded. " Fighting off reapers on the north highway, its not going well... "
Adrian's bullet bounced off the shield attached to the gun. But the turrent operator had to reload.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:38 pm

Stella shivered "yeah I had a run in with him if it wasent for my harder skin I would have been a splat of blood and fethers on the grownd, but I gave him a beating he wont forget "she saif with a smile and then looked in concentration"well if I got the food crate and he got the water then they had to go after the medical crate"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:42 pm

Adrian put his gun into his coat and made a fire ball on his hand. And then he threw it at the truck. He was getting closer and closer to the truck.
Great! Where are our friends when we need them!? He thought to himself
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:23 pm

the fire doas very little damage but the smoke makes the turrent reaper cough and fall off the truck. Cole charged up a heavy shot and fried the engines, the truck came to a slow stop as the driver treid to get it started again, to no avail.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:30 pm

Stella ran back to the roof and took of to the air flying in the direction he had said and soon she could hear evidence of a fight and she saw cole fry the truck "nice hit man "she said and hovered next to him
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:42 pm

Shadow teleported, until he got to the truck. "Niya ha ha ha! This is gonna be fun." He yelled as he shot the exploding smoke ball at the turret. Then appeared at the front. "You have 5 seconds to give me the crate." He said.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:42 pm

" It's in the back! " He says raising his hands in the air.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:46 pm

Stella smiled "over dramatic much shadow "she said using her telekinesis to lift the crate up into the air and away from the truck
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:55 pm

" Crack that open! Lets check the loot... " Cole asks.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:58 pm

She places it infront of cole and pops the lid open "there you go
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:00 pm

" Lets see here. " Cole takes out a bottle and puts it at his feet. " Useless prescription, contact lenses, oh some painkillers and a doctors bag. " In ten minutes cole had filled his backpack with things he knew they would defiantly need. A hole bunch of civilians following the flares came and he dished out what they needed until the medical crate was empty. " Ok lets get goin- " He was interrupted be three dozen reapers in cars driving down the street shooting guns and howling curses. " AK! Everyone regroup at the bridge lets get out of town! "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:09 pm

Stella nodded "okay you guys go ill hold them off here " she said useing her telekinesis to stop the bullets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infamus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamus.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: