Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:21 pm

It has come to my attention that my life is getting a bit off the rails.I am currently not doing well in school,some personal problems that I thought I solved are coming back.I need to keep all my stuff in-check.This will take quite sometime.I think its 60/40 chance I may leave,still kinda weighing it..I am very sad to say this...but...this is goodbye.I may not ever return,so I am saying my farewells

Ceiro,Deth,Jess,EmaRyth....you guys are my best friends.I care for you deeply and I wish I could alteast hear you,alas,I can't.You guys helped me through most of my problems.I thank you from the bottom of my mostly broken heart.

Sov,Jo,Espeon,Typhon,Umberon...you guys make my day.Your overall fun-loving and random natures helped me stay posistive and think of the good times.I will miss you guys

Ko..I will miss you.You don't know how much feeling is in that one phrase.I...am sorry I hurt you,neglected you,made you think you were a option.You are not a option...you are a beautiful,smart,and independent woman.And I mean that.Though,it is quite hard to even type this,I must bid a eternal farewell.Don't think I'll forget about you.Even if we find someone else,I'll remember you.I'm sorry if I'm still hurting you but...this was inevitable.Te amo...

I will miss you all and I wish it didn't have to come to this...but...this is my luck resently.I will try to get everything in order,though,I may never return.

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:29 pm

Bye Paz... Your a great kid, don't forget that. I'll miss you greatly but sometimes you just have to work with what life gives you... While I really hope youget to come back, I understand your situation. I won't forget you, and I definantly won't forget the fun we've had. Bye Paz...

~Ema
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:38 pm

I know we've had a few disagreements, but Rath, if this is goodbye, I'll always remember you as the creative nut who made a golem out of meat. I hope you figure out your problems and wish you luck in dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:42 pm

I didn't even make the list! *le fake sobs*
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:02 pm

T^T We shall never forget ya, buddy! I really wish we could've gotten to know eachother more since I only kind of knew you in pokemon rev... (since I was Charlotte Ever) I wish you the best of luck in the future!
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:14 pm

Bye, you will definitely be missed. I hope your life improves and things get better for you. And if, by chance, I don't see you again...May your life be full of joy and peace. Thank you for your friendship.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:30 pm

You will be forever missed Rath...It is quite unfortunate that you have to leave, and I wish it didn't come to this. But hopefully your absence won't be be permanent...I hope you can come back once everything is resolved, and I hope it it is...but if not...I guess this is goodbye...
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:19 pm

I wish you wouldn't have to go Rath, but I still hope you do well in school and you might come back someday. I will miss you and remember you forever just like I hope you do. Words can't really describe how I'm feeling at this very moment so please excuse me for my lack of expression...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye
Page 1 of 1