Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a Goodbye

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:28 pm

No, I am not leaving this site. Yes, I have joined the other one. I just want to share some stuff with you guys, who've become a sort of family to me. 

When I first got into Soul Eater, I was already on a bunch of forums for various topics. I was absolutely obsessed with RPing, it was so much fun and I enjoyed it. So, naturally, I went and looked up Soul Eater RPs. This was the first site I clicked on, and so I joined. It was so amazing at first! I had two new characters to RP with, and a whole new group of active friends to talk to. Everyone was so welcoming and kind, I couldn't have been happier!

But then I started making partners for other people upon request. I made far too many characters and joined way too many threads for me to keep up with. It became overwhelming, so I went on a haitus. I did, however, return after a while. I scrapped most of my characters except for Sora, whom I remade as Luci, and created a brand new OC, Luna. I joined a couple slow-moving RPs that I could easily keep up with, it was nice. I was welcomed back with open arms. Mostly everyone here as always been kind to me, and I have never really been sure why. 

I'm still not really sure what happened, but I started hearing people talking about how some admin did this and everyone just got really angry. I was so confused, but I never really learned what actually happened. Then someone [I won't say who] told me about a new site that Flutters-Ema-made, and how they wanted me to join. So I did, you know, I like forums and stuff. I decided not to leave this site, however. I can be on both sites at once right? I hope so because I'm not leaving one for the other, don't try to make me, it will end badly for you. 

Anyways. I joined the site, and that was when I finally got an explanation. Sort of. They were telling me about how Oblivion did a whole bunch of shit or whatever. This really got to me, because I always thought he was a chill guy, though I rarely saw him. I never saw any sort of corruption in the government of this site, I never noticed anything out of place. That may be due to my extreme skills of observation, or lack thereof, though.  Then everyone else started leaving, it seems like there's barely anyone still on here. But, I guess that can't be helped. 

Though I have gone to the other site, I will not leave this one. I'm sorry that it's sort of falling apart right now, and I hope that it will pull itself back together. We'll get new members, but they won't be the same as the old, it won't be the same. Oh well. We'll move on, I hope. 

Thanks for reading

~~Skyra
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:14 pm

Leaving one site for the other is stupid... :/ I have no clue why people don't do as the minority and stay on both, like you, Jac or I.
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:19 pm

I know, my thoughts exactly Arc! I don't see why you can't be on more than one site!!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 7:55 pm

Skyra, thank you for your kind words, and we're happy to still have you. :)
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 7:56 pm

Of course Oblivion ^.^ You seem like a pretty cool guy, from what I've seen. Granted, I haven't talked to you much, but I feel like I have enough to base an opinion off of. 

And i'm going to remain Switzerland in all this. i.e I shall be neutral, neither taking one side nor the other
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:20 pm

XD Skyra, you're my favorite! Thanks for acting mature, and helping us in our time of need. We're blessed to have the few members that are like you.
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:35 pm

Of course~I just thought that I should voice my opinion about all this. ^.^ I'd love to help in any way I can, though I doubt there's much I can do except nothing... :/ oh well
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:36 pm

All we ask is that you don't abandon us, that's help enough! :')
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:55 pm

Well, I won't~I promise :3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:04 am

D'aaawww, you! I wish more people saw how sensible it is to be on both. More power to ya!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:59 am

Well, as far as I know it's about 4-5 people. Out of 20+?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:05 am

My only problem if I joined would be that I can't carry over my progress as far as souls. I would have to start from scratch again.

You have any idea how long it took me to get to this point?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:12 am

290 souls or Nebun, another 120 on mania... 115 or so on the rest of your characters. Yeah, I think I do.

Last edited by Arc on April 28th 2014, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can math!! (LIES!))
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 2:06 pm

I know that's kind of unfair...except I kind of haven't collected any souls at all.... ;~; I'm a failure....oh well
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 2:18 pm

Lucile is a bow and arrow? :3
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 3:52 pm

Yes she is~why?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 4:45 pm

Has she got a meister?
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:04 pm

Nope~
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:07 pm

Ooooh... I have a free meister!
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:12 pm

Ooh~who, pray tell?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:45 pm

Glyndwr and Yurio. Dragon riding man! Wanna link or can you find him? Or do you not want a link at all?
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:48 pm

Link me~I'm too lazy to find it on my own :3 and it's two meisters?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:57 pm

One meister. https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1249-glyndwr-and-yurio-the-dragon Take a look-see!
Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:01 pm

Wow, a dragon? I don't recall any dragons in Soul Eater...but okay~Sounds cool, wanna start a thread?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:11 pm

The little one. Crona killed it. Just that 20 seconds or so let me 'ave it!
Can you start a thread? I might be really quite tired and yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not a Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Goodbye   Not a Goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Goodbye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next