Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is my goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This is my goodbye Empty
PostSubject: This is my goodbye   This is my goodbye I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 5:49 pm

Ok, I have now caught up on the situation on this site and I have made my decision. After a few days of hard thinking and decision making, I have officially decided to leave the site and transfer over to the new one. It's nothing personal but from the recent events for the past few weeks, I have seen that this site is not mean't for me. I have tried my best but from the looks of things, no positive outcome will arise. Most of the good people I have known have left the site for obvious reasons and now I pretty much am left in the dark. I feel like this site will wither and die out from how this looks so this will be my final goodbye.

~I leave this message for all you good people out there; stay classy and do your best.

~Sov, if you read this, take care of yourself and help others when needed. I hope we can met once more in the future, ol pal.

~I say my final goodbye to everyone and hope for the best.

~I shall be taking all my characters that I have created with me, as they are rightfully my property.

Goodbye everyone, I had one hell of a run!
Alex "Hound" Ironsmith
Back to top Go down

This is my goodbye
Page 1 of 1