Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.) Empty
PostSubject: Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)   Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:00 pm

You guys know I love every one of you, right? You know that I'll always be there to provide emotional support and just be a friend... that you'll always be family to me...

Well all of that just makes what I'm about to do all the worse... I feel like by doing this I'm letting you guys down but I just can't handle this right now... I've got a lot of stuff going on in my life right now... I can't promise to be as active as usual for awhile... Some of you may have noticed me acting weird or just all out not acting myself... So until I sort this out I've got a few things to say...

1) I'm probably not going to be around as much...
2) I may seem sad, distant, or over all depressing to be around...
3) I'll probably be a little slow to post and might not start ot join threads for awhile...
4) This one bothers me the most... I'm deeming myself unfit to be a moderator on this site...

I understand if my actions make me little more than a nuisance to the site and if you want me gone I'll go...

Well... That's pretty much it...

~Ema
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)   Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:06 pm

What? I won't dig too deeply into what's going on since it doesn't seem like you want to talk about it, but you're probably the most deserving Mod we have! You're definatly more respectful and mature than I am some times. I don't know what's bothering you or what makes you think we want you gone, but I know you're a good, smart, person and no matter what you think you did, I think we can all agree we can look over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)   Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:16 pm

I hope your life improves. I am on skype to talk if you ever need to. You have been a great help to me, and I am all to eager to repay you. I know what it is like to be depressed, and am sorry for what is going on in your life to cause this.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)   Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:04 pm

Thanks for bearing with me during this. A friend reminded me today just why it is I've maintained a positive and upbeat attitude most of my life, and why I shall continue to allow this attitude to define who I am. Neadless to say I'm feeling much better about my current situation and plan to regain previous active status. Sorry to anyone I've confused or caused problems for. I shall try to catch up on my posting this weekend!

~Emalia "Flutters" Abbas
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)   Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:07 pm

Yay, happy for angel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)   Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even angels get lost sometimes... (Important. Please read.)
Page 1 of 1