Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) Empty
PostSubject: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:12 pm

It was a beautiful day in Death City. The sun was laughing haughtily in the sky, the swallows were chirping overhead, and the clouds, all white and puffy, drifted aimlessly overhead. "Damn... I really hate it when it's so bright outside." Here, in the middle of the shopping district of Death City, Seraphim spoke, walking side-by-side with his meister/witch/best-friend Ralla. [color-#990000]"Why can't it be raining? Or at least be really cloudy?"[/color] As opposed to being a good thing for the tall and slender young man, the weather was a sign of peace, a disgusting symbol for Demon Blades who dwelled in violence and hate. The only condolence was that Ralla was there with him.

Seraphim crossed his fingers behind his head and momentarily closed his eyes before leaking out a bored sigh. He was dressed in all black today, in complete contrast to his barely tanned skin. He wore a T-shirt without a logo and black jeans with a silver chain dangling from the belt loop. Combined with his handsome features, many would think him a rock star walking with his beautiful girlfriend, but what they didn't know is that they were two of the most evil people in the world. People in Death City are so strange. Within their own city limits lives a god, and they don't even know it. They are almost completely oblivious to the significance of their town, and that was the reason those two could walk around so leisurely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 6:26 pm

Ralla merely chuckled softly before chiding her partner, Seraphim, "Now, now... Don't be such a grouch. It's so rare that I get to see such a nice day for myself, the Witch Realm is always so dingy, and I want to enjoy myself." She speaks calmly with a mild ice slicing through her voice that was effortlessly directed at the young man at her shoulder. Flipping her hair to sit behind her shoulders and rolling her neck from side to side to enjoy the heat of the day. The desert air wasn't as oppressive as it could have been as she was wearing her usual light dress and had her hair braided up in her clips as well, the strands not in them falling down to her waist, her orange eyes glancing over the people and buildings. "So what shall we do today? We can't cause to much trouble here but a little..." she grins her grin revealing a row of perfectly white teeth that still somehow looked feral "fun won't hurt to much will it?" Their powers suppressed as to not arouse any suspicion. Ad they had stopped in the street Ralla took the time to scan the area but not finding anything to her tastes of the moment she turned to Seraphim and looked at him serenely with a slight cock to her head "What might we do today my dear?" she asked smoothly, her words washing over the area like silk, with a smile lighting her face as her eyes pierced into his bored yet hostile eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 7:58 pm

Seraphim looks up at Ralla with a face slanted in dismay. "The sun is bad for you ya'know? You can get your pretty skin burnt ya'know?" Conversations like this were common between the two. Ralla would often chastise Seraphim for saying something inhumane, then Seraphim would compliment her beauty, then things would progress into something more casual, like it then did. A wicked smile formed on Seraphim's handsome features as he thought about various scenarios. There was a woman and her child walking parallel to them, he could cut them both up and rearrange their body parts to formed two mangled bodies. What to do, what to do... The wind whistled through his hair and Seraphim slicked it black, then replaced his hands in his pockets. An excited grin, even more wicked than the one he had on previously. Seraphim stopped in his tracks and looked over toward Ralla. "How about we do some hunting?" It has been forever since Ralla and he fought a meister, and that scrawny girl did near nothing to satiate his sadistic desires. He wanted more blood. Another pair of struggling souls with some flavor to him sounded delicious and he licked his lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 6:50 pm

Ralla placed a firm but gentle hand on his shoulder, putting a slight pressure on the grip with her fingers in warning, before speaking again and allowing the words to flow quietly "Remember where we are Seraphim... but if you cannot suppress yourself..." a slight pause as she stepped closer, swinging around him and adjusting her grip on his shoulder as she positioned in front of him, and looking up into the tall boys eyes "I suppose we could lure some hopeful prospects away and see what we can do." After making her point to not do anything reckless Ralla released him and paced a few steps ahead of him "You pick the targets... I want to see how sharp you are..." a small smirk lifting her lip only briefly "I can't have you getting soft on me dear." Keeping a bit of concentration on both of her and Seraphim's souls to keep them suppressed until they were ready so that other meisters or something more dangerous sniff them out. Looking back over her shoulder and slowly running her fingers through her hair to allow it to curtain along her shoulders and allow the sun to gleam off the golden clips on the sides. Wondering to herself if such an adventure was worth the obvious risk that such an escapade would garner. Her hand began to trace the orange butterfly that was pinned to her dress so spoke once more "Don't disappoint me Seraphim..." she whispered as she turned her head back to look ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 10:06 pm

Hanging onto Ralla's words with great enthusiasm, Seraphim began to scan the horizon for another, more savory victim. An asian man in a suit with a briefcase brushed past them talking on his cell phone. Eh, he seems like he would scream quite adorably with an eyeball or two scooped out... but he's too important. Immediately dismissing the idea, Seraphim browsed further, skimming over a boy playing his game boy and his mother holding hands, an old man with a wooden cane, and couple of teenagers wearing DWMA uniforms. He wanted to attack the students at first, but he remembered their operation was covert today, so they wanted little attention. After about a minute and almost having given up his search, Seraphim witnessed a marriage proposal occurring at a bench in a park to their immediate right. The young woman in her early twenties began to tear up and hugged the man, then proceeded to kiss all over his well-chiseled face. "Oho? looky there Ralla, perfect prey!" Seraphim's grin grew more grotesque and he leaned over and whispered in Ralla's ear the plan to abduct the couple. They would follow the two to whatever hotel/house they would spend the night at, and attack them as they opened the door. Of course, if there was anyone else inside, they would also enjoy a lovely surprise. I can't stand such lovey-dovey people. It makes me sick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 8:53 pm

Ralla merely smiles lightly and shakes her head as she falls into a small pace to follow the couple and thinking to herself that while she didn't really desire to create a bloodbath in Death City she truly couldn't suppress Seraphim's urges unless she made a scene. However she could do a little, so, Ralla reached her hand to the side of her and slapped his head "lightly" on the back and quietly whispered to him to change his expression. After this mild display that could be covered easily she began to hum to herself and formulate a few plans for today and for the future. "I've no idea how you became such a pushy person Seraphim." she said softly with her usual silky voice "I certainly didn't teach you to be rude to others... Or frown upon their own plans." she finished saying her pace was slow as well as her words as they moved through the small flow of people to get to where they needed to be. However most of her real thinking was on the amount of souls they had collected as well as the ratio of magic tools in their possession, one hundred to one, was not a good place to be. "Seraphim, we are doing what I wish next time, but I don't really mind our little side excursions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 10:31 pm

Seraphim turned his sardonic smile towards Ralla and nodded to her words. Everything couldn't go his way all the time, but it had been a whole week since he tortured a normal human. Disemboweling meisters was fun and all, but they hardly ever squealed. They would spit at him as he brought his filleting knife towards their bellies, and laugh as he cut them open. It wasn't like he forgot the reason they were in this part of Death City... there was a haughty noble who needed to be assassinated, and a magical artifact that needed stealing. Were they to succeed, Ralla's powers could grow even stronger.

Seraphim, in light of his task, decided to make the murder swifter than the usual few hours. The love birds went straight home, opened the door, and began the "We just got home, but let's bang" ritual. Kissing and stripping all the way to the room, the two were so preoccupied with each other, they failed to see two figures slip in after them. The two had just gotten busy when Seraphim decided to step in. "OOoooo... you've got a nice body, not as good as Ralla's though." Seraphim laughed and called out from the shadows, causing the two naked lovers to look in his direction in surprise, then in fear as they saw his knife. "Don't worry, this will feel better than sex, for me at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 7:45 pm

Ralla sat in a corner chair and merely watched the proceedings, well not watched, for the most part she simply inspected her nails and repositioned her hair to put a few loose strands back in place with a bored but mildly thoughtful expression blanketing her features. The only real spark of interest that she showed was when Seraphim remarked at her body, deciding to let it go for now, she was set in her task of punishing him later for even considering comparing her beauty to that crass girl being butchered. The sound of screaming was remarkably loud and the knowledge that such occurrences were not usual in this city she said softly “Seraphim, please do quiet them down. I cannot bear such grating sounds on my delicate ears.” Knowing that he would react faster to her saying that she was uncomfortable than to a warning. The blood seemed to avoid her completely no matter how Seraphim seemed to slice them and for that she was glad, the splatter of red would annoy her greatly if it managed to mar her lovely dress. Though her mind truthfully was on the Magic Tool held by a man here in the city, interesting that it had yet to be presented to Lord Death, and how to obtain it without revealing her wavelength to every meister here as that would lead to the troubling matter of being traceable. Plans and strategies filled her mind and blotted out reality for the moment, sending her into one of her deep thinking comas as she called them. However a nagging distraction pulled at her concentration, the absence of her scroll, the power it gave her was a deep gaping hole when it wasn’t in her possession. Too risky to take with her this time she knew but the drive of her Pull was great and it egged her on to acquire more so that she could destroy… everything. A thought forced its way through the mirk of her thinking and pushed its way past her lips “Don’t exhaust yourself here… I might need you to dirty yourself with the man we are going to see dear.” What she said was almost an automatic response but still on point as always, Ralla going back to her thinking coma after speaking thought more intensely on the descriptions she had of the holder of the new Tool and the Tool itself. The man supposedly a strong meister of at least two star value or equivalent but the weapon partner had yet to be discovered. The Tool though was a bit more defined, this one was a Tome, large leather bound book with sigils written all over it. Ralla hadn’t been able to discern what this Tool did but she was certain that figuring it out would be simple once she was back home relaxing in her library. Her eyes glanced up to see what would normally be called a horrific scene of blood and corpses and opened her mouth once again to spout “We are going to be late because of this… you’ll have to take a shower and change clothes to get the stench off of you and I’ll certainly have to take one as well. You know I detest being late Seraphim and I want you to know I am expecting an apology soon.” Scooting her chair back more firmly into the corner and sinking back into her thinking until her partner was finished with what he had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 11:10 pm

Seraphim blissfully sliced up the screeching couple with scalpel, knife, and a large assortment of pocket-torture tools he always carried in his pocket. Eyes were scooped, thick, viscous blood poured out from countless wounds onto the snow white sheets, and many nerves were toyed with. It was obvious Ralla had slight distaste with his excessive love for slow torture, and she even voiced her displeasure with the tardiness Seraphim was dragging them into, but he couldn't speed through torture, so he settled for muffling the screams of the dying couple with dirty socks, stuffed into and tied to their mouths. After reaching a delighted state, Seraphim decided that it was time for his favorite blood tasting ritual that he used to tell the nature and happenings of the everyday lives of his victims, a little skill he picked up from bountiful practice. "You, sir, have bitter tasting blood. You are a hateful person with a disappointing social stance. Your blood also has a faint taste mixed with the oxygen, a perfume of another woman? You sly dog!" Seraphim sampled a drop of the man's blood first, giving his giddy commentary, he made great efforts to destroy the couple's hearts and fill them with hatred for one another. Next Seraphim slurped up a little of the woman's blood. "Oh my! You are a very sad girly struggling with depression! Your blood tells me that this man is your only reason for life. I'll kill him first and let you watch then!" And he did as promised. The sight of the man's lifeless body caused the woman to scream and cry tears of bitter sorrow. Not of hatred or fear, but sad tears. Seraphim's favorite kind.

After Ralla chastised him for making them late, Seraphim immediately took to the shower and bathed quickly. He shoved his bloody clothes in the washing machine and stole a pair of the now deceased man's clothes, not that he'll be needing them anyways.

OOC: Sorry! I was grounded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)   Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Angels (PM me or Seris to join)
Page 1 of 1