Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Crazy Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Crazy Night Empty
PostSubject: A Crazy Night   A Crazy Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:11 am

Pier was against a lamp pole his back to it, he was juggling cards in the air. He would look like a street preformer to any normal people, but really he is a kishin egg that has a fondness of cards. He tossed the cards into the air and made them all stack vertically on the tip of his finger. He hid the cards away in his sleeves and began to slowly fall asleep his eyes drooping shut on him occasionally, but he would instantly open them back up. He took out another pack of bladed cards and began to shuffle them waiting for someone to pass by. He went back to juggling the cards intill he threw his cards into the lamp post makeing them stick into it deeply, he took them out and went back to shuffleing them. Maybe he would get lucky and someone with the money and time would notice him. He tossed the cards into the air one landing on the tip of his nose and two others the tip of his shoes, they surpriseingly didn't move or fall, staying balanced.
Back to top Go down

A Crazy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crazy Night   A Crazy Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:52 am

Still air, dark gloomy sky, it was exactly the type of environment Naomi loved; which is half the reason why she was even roaming this disgusting city. It wasn't like anything else was worth escaping her dungeon for breathing the same air as random idiots who may effect her with different diseases. Still, at times she had to at least walk the block to keep up her strength. So, as she walked down the cracked sidewalk of death city, Naomi began to whistle a random tune that came to mind. It irked her that the song where the tune had came slipped her mind, but she still continued to walk with her never moving frown and dull eyes. "Nice tricks." She snorts once finding her eyes staring at a random male that was in her way. "It would be nice if you could impress me though."
Back to top Go down

A Crazy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crazy Night   A Crazy Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:22 pm

Pier raised a brow the the girl that appeared before him, he smiled and took all his cards up. "If it's tricks you want, it's tricks you get." he tossed a joker card into the air, the card exploded and in it's palce was a jester looking creature with a staff. It bowed Naomi before walking over to Peirs side and standing there a close watch kept on the girl. "Now for the main trick." he tossed the cards into the air and the formed a circle before freezing in place and forming a circle around Pier. The cards then began to spin rapidly before he let them go, each on of them sticking itself in to the lamp post. He took them all up and went over to Naomi, took her hand and kissed it "I am Pier for your info Ma'am, if i did not impress you i am sorry. My most impressing tricks......" he took out a queens cards, and spoke again in Naomi's voice "May not be ones that impress you, and if you arn't impressed then i really don't care." he sheathed the queens card his voice going back to normal and went abck to the lamp post. He continued to juggle the cards merely ofr his own entertainment now he didn't care for the girl at the moment, he merely acted as though she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Crazy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crazy Night   A Crazy Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Crazy Night
Page 1 of 1