Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun needs work.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:27 pm

It has come to my attention that although he seems to have a bit more depth in his personality, it is not reflected in rp. Nebun comes across as rather flat, and I think he needs development. Comments, suggestions, etc. in this area are most welcome.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:35 pm

I don't think iv'e read his bio in a while but adding history always helps! Maybe a love interest? Ya know what, i suck. Just kill me before i continue to embarrass myself with these terrible suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:01 pm

No, they're good suggestions. Nebun just doesn't have much history to him. Also, if you could possibly come up with a love interest for Nebun then I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:18 pm

I could if you wanted me to. Just give me a little bit of an idea or anything you want for her. Is, she a kishin like Nebun, witch, any specific personality traits you'd like her to have?
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:31 pm

IDK if anyone would want to be involved with Nebun because, to be honest, he looks like Nebun. People know who he is and what he does. But if he would clean himself up, get a new outfit, and try to act normal... who knows? Maybe he'd find someone who would work with him and make him seem more human.... Or he could just find a witch with a thing for dangerous people and see how that goes.

I think the best thing would be to try and find someone willing to put their character in a situation where they were forced to be around Nebun, but he couldn't kill them so they would have to get to know eachother. IDK how you'd manage it and it probably would be difficult to put together, but if you can think of some way for it to happen you could easilly show Nebun's more human side.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:37 pm

Hmmm.... Studies show that people with those sorts of tendencies/desires often feel isolated and focus on one particular person for no real reason. Maybe he would fixate on a student at the DWMA? He might even try to join. Death would never really let him join though...
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:49 pm

I was thinking of making a girl who's madly in love with Nebun because she's just as sinister as him. She enjoys the way he kill people and she'd like to team up with him. She would probably be a Kishin, possibly a witch. But she stalks Nebun secretly just to get a glimpse of "beautiful face". She'd have a really sinister aura and a very powerful exterior. Idk. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:03 pm

I think it would be easier to develoup Nebun if the obsessive fangirl wasn't like him. Like maybe he wouldn't want to hurt her because he's not used to that kind-of attention and she could be like "I can change him!" and stuff? It would push him further out of his comfort zone of how he's used to people acting around him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:07 pm

That's what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:16 pm

I could do that. Do you want me to?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:28 pm

I think that it would be best to do it with a character that somebody made of their own volition. Otherwise the character might lack consistency and depth because they didn't feel inspired. If they made the character on their own then it might feel more real.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:38 pm

Ok. I really could do it though. But it's up to you.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:38 pm

I tried to befriend nebun and everyone told me I was going to die....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:01 pm

He's not really the "friend" type. The closest thing he has to a friend is his meister glaucon, and even to him, their relationship is more like a business arrangement, working together to gain the maximum number of souls.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:20 pm

No comment on the dying part?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:22 pm

Well I didn't say it.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:24 pm

What if Nebun fell for the blind meister Koa just made? I doubt it would work for too long, but they're the same age and she could use someone to help her out. IDK, it's just the first person who comes to mind and Koa's pretty active and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:32 pm

Hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:40 pm

Actually. Kataro and the blind girl/Paulette are kinda... Getting to know each other. I'm pretty sure that could get in the way of things. Idk. I guess you'd have to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:47 pm

That's actually perfect! It would create plot! It would make things interesting! That's kinda the whole point of rp right!? Thanks eyes, that has made it clear! This is just what I need.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:49 pm

I'm ok with that. (As long as Paulette goes unharmed!)
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:05 pm

Why wasn't I aware of this...?
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:36 pm

Because all that matters to develop Nebun is how he reacts to liking someone with the DWMA. Wether she likes him back or not doesn't really matter since, either way, it will flesh his character out about the same ammount. As intresting as a relationship would be, seeing Nebun deal with denial in his own way would be pretty intresting as well.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:43 pm

True.
Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nebun needs work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun needs work.   Nebun needs work. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebun needs work.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next