Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Ten Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:48 pm

Top Ten Anime Soul-e11
Feel free to leave your list in the replies

10. Blue Exorcist
Top Ten Anime Blue_exorcist_wallpaper_by_t1a60
Blue exorcist is a jambalaya of other things I like. Take Harry potter, devil may cry, and soul eater, and boom! Blue exorcist. Not only is it a great fantasy action series (i love fantasy action) but it gives me the same feeling of other things I love.

9. Steins;Gate
Top Ten Anime Steins_gate
Like most people, not only is it the gripping story, it's mostly the interaction between the characters and the amazing chemistry they have with one another. Ranging from talk of dr.pepper to penis jokes, the way the characters are intertwined sold the show for me.

8. Death Note
Top Ten Anime L-death-note-dark-31000
What can I say about death net that hasn't already been said? The thing that really did it for me was just how cool the series was at times. Seeing the badassery of the characters play out on screen just oozed awesomeness for me.
7. High School of The Dead
Top Ten Anime High-school-of-the-dead-1280x800
I was in it for the plot, I swear. Similarly to death note, this series just had that feeling of coolness and badassery. I just feel high school of the dead did it better. Zombies, guns, girls, what more could your want?

Last edited by connor on February 13th 2014, 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:55 pm

6. Soul Eater
Top Ten Anime Soul-e11
Soul eater was my first anime, my first exposure to anime, and what a great gateway it was. I really don't know how to describe it, it made me want to just keep watching and finish it. It was truly a great feeling.

5. Fullmetal Alchemist
Top Ten Anime Fullmetal-alchemist
Ah the classic tale of the elric brothers. This is on here for the same reason that soul eater is, I can't put my finger on it but there story just took and wouldn't let go. I feel fullmetal alchemist did this differently, and better. Don't even get me started on the characters.

4. Wolf Children
Top Ten Anime Wolf-Children
Now this is actually a film, not a series. Wolf children tells the beautiful yet simplistic tale of a mother. Not just any mother, a mother who's children are part wolf. The characters were so likable and thy really made me root for them, even if they were wrong.

3. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Top Ten Anime Konachan-com-44280-blood-higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni-sonozaki_shion-vector
Now this is odd, because I don't normally like horror. However this show was, different. It has a unique type of storytelling that I really love. Also, it's not just horror. It fits so many genres into it while still making horror the main theme. If not sold, listen to shion laugh.

2. Angel Beats
Top Ten Anime Angel-Beats-04-angel-beats-14882597-1944-1400
The characters! That's all i can say, sure it has a great story but omg those characters. All likable, all relatable, all absolutely amazing. Angel beats is also very sad, before it, I've never cried watching a movie or show. I cried 4 times during angel beats. And that is a feat.

1. FLCL
Top Ten Anime FLCL
What can I say other than I am the main character in this show. I relate to him so well. A young kid trying to grow up in a world full of craziness. That's my life, although it's not as literal. His craziness comes in the form of haruhara haruko, the best character evarrr. Omg this show is awesome, watch it now.

Last edited by connor on February 13th 2014, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:24 pm

Uuuhh?! Hunter x Hunter should be number 1, 2, or 3. That's one of the best shows ever created!!!
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:34 pm

(I probably should have stated that I'm not saying these are the best, I'm saying they're my personal favorites)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:34 pm

My top ten (I'll finish it later)
1.Soul Eater
2.Angel Beats!
3.Another
4.Clannad: after story
5.Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
6.Sword Art Online
7.Black Rock Shooter
8.Mirai Nikki
9.Code Geass
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:53 pm

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Baccano
Durarara
Black butler
Code geass
Haruhi
OHSHC
Free!
Summer Wars
Naruto
Princess Mononoke
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:21 am

Would you mind going into a bit more information about what you like about each Anime?
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:35 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:21 am

K PROJECT! GO RED TEAM! *huggles Mikoto plushie*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top Ten Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime   Top Ten Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime
Page 1 of 1